Introduction of profile page
- Heidi is a full time Licensed Real Estate Broker with 27 years of real estate expertise! Whether you are a first-time home buyer, looking to downsize or perhaps selling your last home, I would love to help you; not with just a one-time transaction but make you a client for life.
- Heidi has been selling real estate with honesty, reliability, and integrity! Always striving to do my best for my clients. Dedicated to having this be a very smooth and stress –free experience.
- A hard-working real estate agent, Heidi keeps in close contact with her clients before, during and after every sale.
- I have 32 years in the sales industry, my first 5 in retail and the remaining 27 years in real estate at Nothnagle REALTORS®. I believe having this extensive background in real estate makes me well qualified to help your real estate experience go smoothly.
- I have been Involved with my church for many years, from helping with youth teaching, Sunday School, member of the church Board and leading the Children’s Wednesday ministry.
- Being married to my wonderful husband for 31 years and have 4 adult children; I understand the need for your home to meet your needs and desires. A place you and your family can call “home!”
Licensed Associate Broker
- National Association of REALTORS®
- New York State Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®
- Monroe County (Brockport, Chili, Gates, Churchville, Greece, Hilton, Henrietta, Hamlin, Ogden, Parma, Riga, Spencerport, Sweden) Genesee County (Bergen, Byron, Batavia, Pavilion, Stafford, Leroy,) Livingston County (Avon, Caledonia, Geneseo, York, Leicester, Mt. Morris, Livonia, Conesus
Awards & Honors
- Sales Master Award – Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®
- Nothnagle Gold Club
- Nothnagle Gold Sales Award
- Multimillion Dollar Producer
- Top 10 Agents in the Chili Office
- Spending time with my adult children