Established in 1957 by Howard and Anne Freyvogel Hanna, with a single office in Pittsburgh, the family-owned Howard Hanna Real Estate Services is now the 3rd largest real estate company in the country.* Founded as the Howard Hanna Company, the family business was an integral part of growing up in the Hanna household. Today, Howard and Anne’s three children, Hoddy, Helen and Annie, and the third generation, Annie Hanna Engel, Hoby Hanna, Kelly Hanna Riley, Duffy Hanna and Dennis Cestra, Jr. carry on the family tradition throughout the company. Through the years, we have grown to be the top real estate company in the markets we serve. And with that success we also continue to be mindful of our purpose. It is to this simple philosophy, and to the exceptional people with whom we work, that we owe our past, present and future success.
We are a family-owned, full-service real estate company, providing the finest in real estate, mortgage, title and insurance services. We strive every day, in every transaction, to reflect our pride in our company, ourselves and each other, and in the people and communities that we serve. Through our knowledge, integrity and innovation, we are able to participate in our customers’ realization of the American Dream.
- To be recognized as the highest quality, most professional real estate services company in every market we serve
- To provide unparalleled, innovative, and comprehensive real estate services to each client, creating a lifelong relationship
- To foster learning, teamwork, mutual respect, and personal excellence within our company
- To give time and resources to help bring a better quality of life to those less fortunate
- To welcome change and embrace diversity
- To cultivate the optimal financial growth and stability of the company and our associates
- To lead and serve with integrity, pride, and enthusiasm in all we do
* Ranking based on REAL Trends 500 survey of number of closed transactions in calendar year 2015, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services and RealtyUSA.