B.S. in Health Service Administration, Ohio University
Born and raised on the east-side of Cleveland, Attended Gesu School, Beaumont School for Girls and Gilmour Academy.
· Licensed in Residential real estate since 1998.
· Champions Club
· Mega Million Dollar producer 2005-2012
· Presidents Club
CIVIC AND COMMUNITY SERVICES
· Sunbeam Board - Past Board Chair, Co- Chair 2006, 2007 & 2008 Sunbeam Holiday Boutique – VGS fundraiser
· Supporter of Humane Society
· Supporter of ALS –
· Supporter of Susan G. Komen Foundation
· NAR - National Association of Realtors
· CABOR – Cleveland Area Board of Realtors
· OAR – Ohio Associate of Realtors
· ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative; EPRO Certification; Residential Relocation Specialist
· To earn a designation of REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry.
CODE OF ETHICS
· The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
· Loyalty to Clients;
· Fiduciary (legal) duty to Clients;
· Cooperation with Competitors;
Commitment to you - my buyer or seller:
· Market knowledge and availability,
Call me to discuss your sale or purchase today.
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services sells more homes in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia and New York than any other real estate company. We have over 3,500 top professionals utilizing the industry’s most advanced and innovative marketing programs, assuring total satisfaction for home sellers and buyers.