B.S. in Health Service Administration, Ohio University
Born and raised on the east-side of Cleveland, Attended Gesu School, Beaumont School for Girls and Gilmour Academy.
· Licensed in Residential real estate since 1998.
· Champions Club
· Mega Million Dollar producer 2005-2012
· Presidents Club
CIVIC AND COMMUNITY SERVICES
· Sunbeam Board - Past Board Chair, Co- Chair 2006, 2007 & 2008 Sunbeam Holiday Boutique – VGS fundraiser
· Supporter of Humane Society
· Supporter of ALS –
· Supporter of Susan G. Komen Foundation
· NAR - National Association of Realtors
· CABOR – Cleveland Area Board of Realtors
· OAR – Ohio Associate of Realtors
· ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative; EPRO Certification; Residential Relocation Specialist
· To earn a designation of REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry.
CODE OF ETHICS
· The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
· Loyalty to Clients;
· Fiduciary (legal) duty to Clients;
· Cooperation with Competitors;
Commitment to you - my buyer or seller:
· Market knowledge and availability,
Call me to discuss your sale or purchase today.