Let me show you how I will save you the most on the sale or purchase of your next home.
Marc Reali was born in Michigan, but raised in the greater Rochester area since 1981. He grew up as the son of a Realtor (mother) and a corporate contract negotiator (father), which meant he was exposed to Real Estate and negotiating at a young age. Today, Marc is a multi-million dollar producing agent that always puts his clients' needs before his own. Marc is there for his clients before, during, and long after the purchase or sale of their home. This is why nearly 80% of Marc’s business comes from personal referrals from past clients.
2016 Personal Statistics:
- Listings sold at average 98% list to sale price (GRAR average is only 94% list to sale)
- Listings sold at an average of only 28 days on market
- Saved buyers on average $6,350 on the purchase of their home.
- As a skilled negotiator and experienced agent Marc's #1 goal is the highest possible sales price with the least amount of issues in the shortest amount of time.
- Before listing, Marc will closely assist you in determining the best strategy to make your home more visible to buyers and more competitive amongst other homes.
- During the listing, Marc will constantly adapt and change marketing plans and advertising to stay competitive to the ever changing market. He does this with constant contact and feedback with clients until you have sold your home at top market value.
- Marc takes time to educate all his buyers with his exclusive Home Buyer’s Meeting to properly prepare the buyers for their home search. Discussions range from homes, to financing, to inspections, negotiating, and beyond.
- Every property tour with Marc is a learning exercise on finding the right home and identifying possible hidden issues and costs.
- Marc will personally negotiate on your behalf to get the best price and terms possible.
- Marc will be there from contract to close to assist you in negotiating every step of the way until your home buying goals are met to complete satisfaction.
- FREE, no pressure comparative market analysis to help determine market value of your home in today’s market, as well as services that Marc Reali and Nothnagle Realtors can provide to better prepare and sell your home.
- FREE, assessment review to help determine if your property taxes are too excessive and if/how they can be challenged.
- FREE, “Exclusive Buyer’s Meeting”. No obligation and no pressure. Topics discussed will be getting started, home search & buying, financing, inspections, and much more. All buyers will receive a copy of Marc’s home buying workbook to take home.
- GRAR - Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®
- NAR - National Association of REALTORS®
- NYSAR - New York State Association of REALTORS®
- Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker/ Realtor