JUST MAKE THE CALL AND THE DANIEL BENULIS TEAM WILL DO THE REST
DANIEL J. BENULIS
- Associate Real Estate Broker affiliated with Nothnagle’s Canandaigua office
- Former experience includes a long term career at Eastman Kodak in several areas to include Corporate Real Estate Program Management (Domestic & International), Commercial and Industrial Property Sales, Property Acquisitions and Leasing, Project Management, Space Planning, and Building Management
MY Goal: To provide proactive and efficient real estate services that in the end exceeds your expectations.
My Commitment: When you consider working with the Daniel Benulis Team (Dan and Joan (Simeone) Benulis), it is our hope that you are making that choice based on your desire to work with a small “hands-on” team who will get the job done expeditiously while working directly in partnership with you. There will be no confusion on who to contact, where we are in the process, and who is accountable for each step. If we list your home we are confident that we will attain the highest possible selling price. If you choose to engage us as your Buyer’s agents we will help you exhaust all possible alternatives with no time pressure to insure that we find the right home, and then we will take the lead with your input to negotiate the best deal.
Our level of communication will be based on your expectations but I can assure you that Joan and I will be closely aligned with you during the entire process. In the end, your satisfaction is all that matters to us. We take your business very seriously but at the same time we will have some fun along the way.
Personal Background and Interests:
- Family – Joan and I enjoy a combined family. We have my two daughters and six grandchildren from my first marriage with Kiki Benulis who passed in 2005. Joan and I married in 2009 and we have Joan’s daughter who was recently married, her twin sons and two grandchildren.
- Our Dog – Callie is a Westie and our loyal companion. Callie is at our side most of the time. He loves to wait in the car to show houses; or sleep in his chair in our home office; or walk the golf course behind our house with us; or chase rabbits and squirrels in the backyard, but he has yet to catch one thank goodness.
- Golfing – What a great opportunity to enjoy time with my buddies in our long standing Hackers and Wackers Thursday night league. I also enjoy playing golf with Joan and other couples. I just wish I was better.
- Cooking – I enjoy preparing Italian dishes, comfort food, and grilling for my family and friends. I guess that’s because I like to eat as well.
- Traveling – Joan and I enjoy road trips to places like Boothbay, York Harbor and Kennebunkport, Maine; Charleston, South Carolina; Wilmington, Charlotte and Ashville, North Carolina. We also enjoy all the Finger Lakes have to offer and regularly visit Skaneateles, Keuka Lake, and Seneca Lake.
- Fishing – Thanks to my brother and his wife who has purchased a beautiful place on Keuka Lake, I am starting to fish again. I find fishing to be much more relaxing than golf and a great opportunity to catch up or discuss the world’s problems while waiting for a bite. The only downside is that we have to get up so darn early.
- Listing Agent for single family homes, townhouses,and land parcels
- Certified Buyer’s Agent
- Howard Hanna Relocation Specialist (Victor/Farmington/Canandaigua Area)
- New home sales – over 15 years experience with two custom builders
- Residential investment properties
- Commercial real estate (buyer’s representativefor leases/purchases, listing agent)
- First Time Home Buyers
- Retirement Homes
Recent Sales Awards:
- Nothnagle 2012 Gold
- Nothnagle 2013 Silver
- Nothnagle 2014 Platinum
- Nothnagle 2015 Platinum
- Nothnagle 2017 Silver
- Associate Real Estate Broker
- CBR®- Certified Buyer’s Representative
- GRI ®- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
Affiliations: (former & current))
- Town of Victor Planning Board Member (7.5years)
- Town of Victor Comprehensive Plan Committee Member (4 years)
- Town of Victor Land Use Committee Member (4 months)
- NYSAR (New York State Association of REALTORS®) Member
- NAR (National Association of REALTORS®) Member
- CBR – Certified Buyer’s Representative Training
- Nothnagle Relocation Specialist
- CCIM, Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment
- GRI – Effective Real Estate Practices
- GRI – RE Legal Issues
- GRI – Financing to Increase Homeownership
- GRI – Serving Real Estate Investors
- GRI – Construction and Environmental Issues
- GRI – Price it Right…Understanding the Appraisal Process
- GRI – RE Service Strategies in the Information Age
- Primary markets include Victor, Farmington and Canandaigua
- Broader market experience includes Rochester eastside communities such as East Bloomfield, Fairport, Honeoye Falls, Manchester, Mendon, Perinton, Pittsford, Bristol & South Bristol.