When you hire Stacy Little as your Realtor you have a wealth of real estate and building knowledge at your fingertips. Stacy's mobile website http://stacylittle.hanna2go.com allows you to use the latest technology to search homes for sale right from your SMART PHONE. You can find open houses, search the homes around you or the entire multiple listing service, take a virtual home tour, or even contact him directly without even dialing a phone number.
Having Stacy as your Realtor opens you up to finding out about the current homes for sale as well as homes that haven't even hit the market yet. Stacy works out of the Crocker Road Regional Howard Hanna office which means he works with 140 Realtors to network with about homes that aren't even on the market yet but will be coming soon. If you are looking for a Realtor with the latest technology and a personal touch in helping you find a home Stacy is your Realtor.
Stacy has been a licensed Realtor since 1988 so he brings 25 years of real estate knowledge and a vast background in both the commercial and residential building industry to you. He has the knowledge, experience & expertise to bring buyers and sellers together. He is also a member of the National & local board of realtors.
Stacy has been married to his wife, Julianne for over 20 years and they are the proud parents of their daughter Chloe. As a family they enjoy raising and training quarter horses. He is also involved in the equestrian youth team competing for their family farm, A Little Luck Farm and in 4-H.
I understand purchasing a home will probably be one of the most expensive and most important purchases of your life. My goal is to make each and every buyer feel like they are the only buyer I am working with. I strive to get you into new listings that meet your criteria as SOON AS YOU ARE AVAILABLE. I only work with a limited amount of 3 buyers at a time. This allows me to commit my time to YOU when you are AVAILABLE. It also allows me the ability to be able to spend time when I am not with you searching for the right home. Time is valuable so I don't want to waste your time looking at homes that don't meet your needs.
As a top area REALTOR®, here is how I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
- You will have full access to ALL homes available on market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through our professional Northern Ohio real estate affiliations. I also have access to over 140 Realtors in my office with new listings that aren't even listed yet. We sell many homes before they even come on the market. Why miss out by working with an agent in a small office?
- My expert local knowledge of the area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Cuyahoga, Lorain, & Medina counties are no different! It's my job to to help you see opportunities and stay out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? I help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and I'll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing I will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of our real estate knowledge and experience.
Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers beware!
Ask me any question about buying a home. It's my job to help you! There's no obligation, and I promise to respond quickly...
440-346-2016 or email email@example.com