To you as the Buyer,
I pledge to provide unsurpassed service to help you purchase a home at a fair market price, in the shortest amount of time possible and with the least inconvenience to you.
- Explain real estate agency relationships.
- Maintain communication throughout.
- Analyze your property needs and desires.
- Explain current market conditions.
- Provide helpful data on the communities in which you are interested.
- Provide information on lenders, financing alternatives and help you to determine your qualified price range.
- Search the local multiple listing service for properties that fit your needs.
- Provide detailed information and disclosures, if applicable, on those properties.
- Coordinate appointments and show all properties of interest, whether or not the properties are Howard Hanna listings.
- Provide relevant market data to educate you as to current fair market value of available properties.
- Disclose all material defects of the property of which I have actual knowledge.
- Discuss all relevant data about the seller known to me.
- Explain the process of offer presentation.
- Deliver seller's state-mandated property disclosure form.
- Carefully explain and prepare the offer to purchase form.
- Present all offers to seller or seller's agent in a timely manner.
- Negotiate on your behalf to obtain the best possible price and terms for you.
- Explain and follow up on all post-purchase activities and responsibilities.
Contact me and we can get started right away, click here.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to working with you.