My Goal is Simple... It's to Help You Achieve Yours!
I grew up in the real estate business and have been involved in the industry for most of my life. I am proud to be Jamie Powers' buyer specialist; see our listings at jamiepowers.com. With my fresh outlook, her experience, and our enthusiasm we are the best to serve your every real estate need. Whether you are buying or selling a home, we have all the tools to give you the fastest results.
I love what I do and make each transaction as smooth and fun as possible! I graduated from Kent State University in 2006 with a Bachelor Degree in Business Marketing. Between my marketing degree and all the tools Howard Hanna provides, I am the best person to market your home. Put me to work for you today!
Check out the latest trends in Medina with this chart
We are a family-owned, full-service real estate company, providing the finest in real estate, mortgage, title, and insurance services. We strive every day, in every transaction, to reflect our pride in our company, ourselves and each other, and in the people and communities that we serve. Through our knowledge, integrity and innovation, we are able to participate in our customers' realization of the American Dream
SHOPPING FOR A HOME?
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services helps to take the hassle out of the home buying process.
Howard Hanna's complimentary service for home buyers allows you to receive automatic email alerts as properties that meet your personal criteria become available for sale. Our Hanna Homefinder is the most efficient way to begin your search for a new home. Call me so I can register you today!
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
When you buy a home from Howard Hanna, you buy with confidence. Our exclusive 100% Money Back Guarantee program gives you confidence in the value of the home you are purchasing. Unlike any other real estate company, Howard Hanna stands behind the value of the properties we sell.
SHOPPING FOR A HOME?
Create a Wishlist
1. Where do you want to live?
2. What price range would you consider?
3. Are schools a factor and, if so, what do you need to take into consideration (e.g., want specific school system, want kids to be able to walk to school, etc.)?
4. Do you want an older home or a newer home (less than 5 years old)?
5. What kind of houses would you be willing to see?
One story 2 story split foyer bi-level tri-level townhouse condo
6. What style house appeals to you most?
7. How much renovation would you be willing to do? A lot A little None
8. Do you have to be close to public transportation?
9. Do you have any physical needs that must be met, such as wheelchair access?
10. Do you have any animals that will require special facilities? If so, what?
11. The Lot Must Have Would Like to Have
Large yard (1 acre or more)
Small yard (less than 1 acre)
Other buildings (barn, shed, etc.)
Special view? Of what?
12. How many bedrooms
13. How many bathrooms do you want?
14. How big would you like your house to be (square feet)?
15. What features do you want to have in your house?
Must have Would Like to Have
Separate dining room
Formal living room
Separate den or library
Separate laundry room
No interior steps
Spa in bathroom
Lots of windows (light)must you have? would you like to have?
16. Do you want to live in an area with a Community Association?
17. What else do you want in your community?
Must have Would like to have
Are there any other special features or needs that you must consider when you’re looking for a home?