- Bringing to the table Professionalism while providing Quality Service
- Educating Buyer’s and Seller’s to the process of Buying or Selling a home in today’s market to have the confidence that you will make and informed decision.
- Working Honestly, with Integrity.
- Understanding the needs of Today’s Buyers and Sellers in Passionate pursuit of “The American Dream of Home Ownership”
Fulfill Your Dreams Today!
- Work with me, a Full-time Professional Just a Click (email@example.com), Text or a Phone Call Away 412-736-4299
- Doreen R King, Associate Broker / Realtor®, GRI, ABR, CNE, ePro, HOD, RRS
- Make a wish list so that you have an idea as to what is important to you, features, location, style, size, amenities, school district, etc. This will help you stay focused when you look at multiple properties.
- Take notes on each property after a while all property features run together.
- Choose a Realtor® to work with and enter into a Buyer Relationship Agreement (much like a listing contract that sellers enter into when they list their homes) so that you can expect the highest level of service and priority treatment.
- A Realtor® working in your best interests should request that you get pre-approved. It puts you in a better position with a seller when submitting an offer to purchase your new home. I ask, “If I found you a home today, could you take it off the market today?”
- You can if you are pre-approved!
- Understand that Marketing your home is much more important than determining the price. I have a proven marketing plan to share with you when you are considering me to market and sell your “most prized possession” your home!
- Have a comfort level with your Realtor®. You are entering into a legal binding contract and you must feel that your Realtor® will communicate with you on the level that you expect.
- I am a full time Realtor®. You should expect professionalism at all time with your Realtor®. I abide by a code of ethics outlined by our national, state and local associations which I am a member.
- I embrace Technology! It is an essential tool in marketing your home. My entire day centers around technology from communicating with buyers, agents and you the seller through email, text or discussing strategies.
- I will prepare a professional brochure for as part of my marketing plan so that your home will stand out when buyers tour.