No problem, I will take care of it!
As a real estate agent I work hard to achieve your goals. Through communication, guidance, explanation, anticipation and understanding, I promise to provide you the services you expect and those added-value services you did not expect to receive.
Whether you are a seller, buyer or both, I understand that there is much more to consider than your money.
If you are a seller, my first task is to listen to your needs, learn about your home and price your home properly. Then, to get your home sold through maximum visibility—on the internet, throughout the local communities and beyond.
For you, the buyer, finding a home must integrate every day life such as work commute, schools, neighborhood conveniences, medical facilities with feeling safe.
Working hard at something you love to do is one of the greatest gifts in life. I am honored to have the opportunity to work with you.
Scott Haigh, Real Estate Agent
Dedicated, Accommodating, Respectful
Licensed Real Estate Agent Since 2006 (Ohio Real Estate sales license #2006004721)
• National Association of Realtors, Member• Ohio Association of Realtors, Member
• Cleveland Area Board of Realtors, Member
Real Estate Services
• Seller Agent
• Buyers Agent including residential investment properties and local area relocation assistance
• Shaker Heights, University Heights, Cleveland Heights area Resident since 1978
• Future Heights, Member
• Cedar Fairmount Special Improvement District
• Northwestern University, BA
• RSS (Residential Relocation Specialist)
• Certified Commercial Investment Member, Candidate
• Karrass Negotiation Seminar, Graduate
• Fluent-speaking English and Spanish
• Traveled, 45 countries (and counting)