As someone who grew up in a family business I’ve always understood the importance of integrity and trust when your name is on the business. Throughout my career I’ve been guided by these standards. After 15 years as a Realtor I associated myself with Howard Hanna Real Estate because as a company they share those same values.
As a full time Realtor my philosophy has always been to share my knowledge and experience with my clients. My role is one of an educator, teaching and guiding you through the complicated details of a Real Estate transaction.
As your Realtor I’m committed to:
- Learning your needs and desires
- Teaching you current market conditions
- Explaining local real estate practices and customs
- Marketing your home if selling
- Searching out homes if buying
- Consulting with you throughout the selling or buying process so that you can make informed decisions
- Assisting you with negotiations to obtain the best possible price and terms
- Managing all of the details of your transaction
- Keeping your real estate transaction smooth and stress free
I always serve my clients by “going the extra mile”.
Community and Professional Involvement:
- Licensed Realtor since 2002
- Consistent Sales of over 1 million a year
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- E-Biz Certified
- Certified Client Protection Specialist
- Graduate of Eastern Michigan University
- Lifelong resident of Lenawee County
- Past Member of the Board of Directors of The Lenawee County Association of Realtors and active on many committees
- Member Adrian Maple Wheelers Bicycling Club
- Member Adrian City Band and Siena Heights University Concert Band