Hi and thanks very much for visiting my website!
I am a Lebanon County native and currently live in a log cabin in the woods with my husband, Raymond. We have been married since 1988 and are close to being "empty nesters" although we do still have a crazy pup and lazy cat in our little nest. We are the proud parents of two amazing young women. Our oldest daughter Caitlin lives close by with husband, Chris. She graduated from Penn State in 2012 and works in the mental health field in Lebanon County. Our youngest daughter, Meghan recently graduated from Millersville University and just began her marketing career with an internet security company in Montgomery County. She and her boyfriend, Jamie are in the process of searching for their first home and I get the honor of being their REALTOR!
When I am not helping my clients achieve their real estate ambitions, you can usually find me hiking with Hazel (crazy pup) and my hubby or gathering with our very large extended family. Ray and I both have lots of siblings and we have lots of nieces and nephews! I also enjoy being involved in the music ministry at Mt. Aetna Bible Church where I have been attending since 1996!
Since starting my career in real estate in 2002 I have closed over 500 transactions and have helped hundreds of clients along the way. I have also had the honor of representing Kreiser Construction as listing agent since 2012. In 2017 we sold our last home in The Gables at Jackson, along with a few scattered lots in Schaefferstown. We are currently marketing new homes in beautiful Mountain Meadows, Tulpehocken Township, Berks County. The views of the Blue Mountain are breathtaking and the value in Kreiser Construction homes cannot be beat!
Over my 15+ year real estate career, I have developed some very precious relationships. I am so blessed to have many past clients call on me again and again or refer me to friends and family when a real estate need arises. There is no better feeling than to be trusted with such a major event in a client's life. My goal is to provide exceptional service to every client with whom I have the privilege to work. I'd love to talk with you personally to discuss how I can help you achieve your real estate ambitions.
· 2017 Century 21 PA rankings #26 in Gross Closed Commission
· 2017 Century 21 PA rankings #39 in Units
· 2016 Century 21 PA rankings #10 in Grossed Closed Commission
· 2016 Century 21 PA rankings #13 in Units
· 2017 #1 Producer -- Krall Real Estate (7.7 Million)
· 2016 #1 Producer -- Krall Real Estate (9.9 Million)
· 2015 #1 Producer -- Krall Real Estate (6+ Million)
· 2014 #1 Producer -- Krall Real Estate (6+ Million)
· 2013 #1 Producer -- Krall Real Estate (5+ Million)
· 2012 #1 Producer -- Krall Real Estate (4+ Million)
· 2017/2016/2014/2013/2012 Century 21 Quality Assurance Award recipient
· Was awarded Realtor of the Year in 2009 by the Lebanon County Association of Realtors
· Winner's Circle Award Recipient and Multi Million Dollar Producer every year since 2004
· 2004 through 2011 served on the Lebanon County Association of Realtors Board of Directors (President of LCAR in 2010)