Why Meg? Pittsburgh is an everchanging market. I am your “cheat sheet” to understanding the ins and outs of neighborhoods around town. My business has been built on trust and treating my clients like family. If you’re serious about buying or selling your home, I am serious about getting the job done.
Why Howard Hanna? Simply put, we have the most market share which means more opportunities for you whether buying or selling. We are a full service real estate company providing mortgage, title and insurance services. Our team of experts provides our clients a 5-star customer service experience they have come to expect and deserve. With that, we are able to provide a smooth transaction for all parties involved.
- Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh (RAMP)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR)
- West Penn Multiple Listing Service
- MBA, Katz Graduate School of Business
- B.A. Economics, The University of Pittsburgh
- 100% Money Back Guarantee, Buy Before You Sell (Advanced Equity Loan), HSA Home Warranty, Apartment Dwellers Trade-In, Showcase of Homes, Howard Hanna"1 Stop Shopping"(Mortgage services, Insurance services, and Barristers). Please contact me for additional information on these services and others.
- Pittsburgh and the Laurel Highlands (I am a Seven Springs homeowner).
- First Time Home Buyers, Move-Up Home, Relocation, Homes of Distinction, Luxury Homes, Historic Homes, Investment Properties.
- WPRC - Board member and former Treasurer - Western Pennsylvania Race Club, an organization for youth ski racing based at Seven Springs.
- Thornburg Community Club - Active member and former President.
- Seven Springs Nastar Race Course - work with the team and events benefiting Special Olympics and the Blind and Vision Rehabilitation Services of Pittsburgh.
YOUR AGENT MATTERS! READY TO GET STARTED?