Dedicated Real Estate Professional Selling the City since 1995!
- Joined Howard Hanna / Smythe Cramer in 1995.
- Over 10 years of Sales Management experience in real estate including managing multiple locations.
- Over 10 years of Real Estate Sales with emphasis on urban & "first-ring" communities.
- Former College Administrator with Case Western Reserve University.
- Experienced home renovator, designer, & stager.
- Rental property owner & developer.
- Nationally & locally interviewed and quoted here: Cleveland.Com, WKYC-TV3, HGTV's House Hunter & Room by Room.
- Ohio City, Inc
- Cleveland Area Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Founding member Ohio City Home & Garden Club
- Master of Education, Adult Learning & Development, College of Education, Cleveland State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Double Major, Communications & Political Science, John Carroll University
- Born in Madison, Ohio
- Resident of the Ohio City neighborhood since 1993.
- Have lived in Lakewood, Cleveland Heights, University Heights, & University Circle.
- Dog lover, Gardener, Reader, Traveler