I have been a full time Real Estate Agent since 2010. I reside in Erie County with my husband Ray and 3 children. I have been in Sales since 1984. I previously was a former part owner of a Commercial Construction Materials Testing Laboratory, CME Associates, Inc., and opened and managed new offices in Syracuse, Watertown and Buffalo. Because of my great people skills and success in managing I was awarded the WNY - YWCA leadership award in the Executive Category in 2006. After selling out of the Construction Testing Business in 2007, I became a Sales Consultant at Morton Buildings for several years, earned the Rookie Sales Award for the Eastern Division in 2008 and won the trip to Puerto Rico.
Originally from Central New York, I have lived in Sauquoit, Utica, Cortland, Constantia, Carthage, Theresa, & Now Western New York buying, selling and building her homes along the way.
I have a novel approach to Real Estate and am not your Typical Real Estate Agent.
|Year Received||Award or Designation|
|2011||Certified Broker Price Opinion Resource, BPOR|
|2013||Who's "Who" in WNY Real Estate - Business First|
|2014||Who's "Who" in WNY Real Estate - Business First|
|2015||Designated REALTOR - Homes of Distinction|
|2015||Who's "Who" in WNY Real Estate - Business First|
|2016||Seller Representative Specialist, SRS|
|2016||Who's "Who" in WNY Real Estate - Business First|
|2017||Senior Real Estate Specialist, SRES|
|2018||Top Producing Agent Orchard Park - N Buffalo Office|
I have always enjoyed my real estate dealings and have been fascinated with real estate my whole life. I am passionate about my new vocation as an Associate Real Estate Broker and take my profession very serious. I promote Real Estate Professionalism. If you are looking for an Agent that will be aggressive, professional and enthusiastic, YOU should be calling ME.
Real Estate Specialties:
List & Sale Single Transactions · Combination Unique, Unusual & Niche Properties · Recreational & Vacation Property · Farms & Farmland · Small Commercial & Business List & Sell · For Sale By Owner · Expired Listings · Buyers & Sellers
• High level of accuracy working with numbers and perform self checking of work.
• Excellent ability to work independently with limited instruction and high output.
• Can assimilate Owner Instructions, Implement and Tweak as needed.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Windows Operating Systems & other proprietary software including: Paychex Pay Systems, MBI Customer Select, CRM, and Adobe. I have been working with PC’s and on networks since 1984.
• Excellent ability to communicate through writing. I have written “literally everything” for a Professional Service Firm including Policy and Procedure and implementation or those policies Company wide at up to 7 different facility locations.
• High Technical Ability and vast knowledge of Building & Construction. I came to Buffalo in 1989 to start a new office and be a lead Quality Control Technical Representative on Key Bank @ Fountain Plaza. I successfully negotiated, and the firm I was associated with, was awarded contracts for skyline projects including: Key Center, Roswell Park New Hospital, Citi Centre Condominiums, Robert Moses Hydroelectric Power Plant (NYPA), CentrePointe, Fine Arts at UB North, Ford Motor Stamping Plant, Dupont, Dunlop, Williamsville School District Capital Projects, NYSTA, NYSDOT, County & other Municipal Blanket Agreements and numerous private, commercial, industrial and municipal projects.
• Outstanding Management and people skills as demonstrated by being awarded the YWCA Leadership Award in 2006.
• Continuously looking for ways to improve and change for continued growth. I believe that continuous learning improves your ability and self-esteem.
• A self-starter, enthusiastic, extremely personable, versatile, flexible, adaptable,tenacious, open and willing to implement positive change.
• Non-smoker, clean license, responsible and reliable.
• Excellent negotiating & mitigation skills.