Background and Qualifications
- Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker, Pittsford resident and with Nothnagle Realtors since 1998, presently with Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
- BBA, University of Michigan - This exceptional education provides a background for assessing needs of each individual and unique buyer and seller, through communication; negotiating contracts; and exceptional direction throughout the entire home sale or home purchase process.
- My commitment to further my Real Estate Education.
- Originally from Michigan, but having lived in Colorado and New Hampshire, I understand the relocation concerns and stress of buyers and sellers.
What You Can Expect
- Always, honest service, with integrity
- Real Estate service that will reflect your best interests
- Constant and reliable communication
- Personal and focused attention to detail
- Expert advice
- Skilled negotiating on your behalf
- Information about our local market
- Your Real Estate Professional for life
As your Listing Agent, I will inform you of the current selling market, offer staging consultation, discuss price considerations and marketing to sell, then communicate throughout showing to final close.
As your Buyer's Agent we will go through the entire process, assessing your needs and wants, discussing financing, contracting for the best home at the best price.
- Serving the entire Rochester area and Monroe County, as well as, Livingston, Ontario and Wayne Counties.
Awards & Honors
- National Association of Realtors®
- GRI - Graduate,REALTOR® Insitute
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- SRS - Seller Representative Specialist
- CBR - Certified Buyer Representative