Associate Broker, Full Time Manger of the Murrysville Office
Family & Community Oriented
I come from a large family of Military, Police Officers, Mail Carrier, Personal Trainers, Catering, Nursing, Realtors and Volunteers who continually service our communities.
We host community events for families less fortunate.
I love spending time with my husband and family, boating on the Allegheny River, ball games, theater and patronizing surrounding restaurants.
My ties with family and surrounding communities have followed me throughout my career. I work with all walks of life to help them achieve their dream of home ownership. No price too small.
As a manager, I use my past success and community ties to develop, coach, train and mentor my agents to provide the best customer service and develop their skills to help them reach their goals.
As a non-competing manager, my goal is to give you the necessary tools and training you need to be successful in your career.
A career in Real Estate may be for you. I welcome you to contact me for a personal interview or information.
Let me share my personal successes and experience along with my company's commitment to help you obtain your goals in today’s challenging real estate industry.
My previous accomplishments as an agent.
- Murrysville Manager
- Top Producer
- Howard Hanna “Rookie of the Year”
- “One Team, One Dream” Award Winner
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Insurance Leader Award Winner
- Financial Award Winner
- Barristers Leader Award Winner
- National Sales Award Winner
- Champions Club Quarterly Achievement Award Winner
- Home Warranty Program Top Office Agent
- Howard Hanna Trip Recipient
- Darryl Davis Power Agent Graduate - recipient of the "Top Sales Person Award & Leadership Award”
- Residential Relocation Specialist
- Voted Best in “Office Attitude Award”
- Greater Alle-Kiski Board Secretary
- Greater Alle-Kiski Board of Directors President
- Greater Alle-Kiski Board Voted ‘’Realtor of the Year
- Greater Alle-Kiski Board Co-Chairperson of the Education Committee
- Greater Alle-Kiski Board Co-Chairperson RPAC and Legislative Committee
- Served on the Professional Standards Committee
- Served on the Habitat for Humanity Fund Raiser Committee
- Personal Property Management
- Graduate of Alan Kells Realtor Institute 1997
- Graduate of CRS/GRI Courses
- Leadership and Professional Standards Classes - 2000 to 2004
- Member of the Greater Alle-Kiski Board of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Member of the West Penn Multiple Listing Service
- City of New Kensington Leadership Initiative I-Lead Courses -2004 to 2006
- New Kensington/Arnold Weed and Seed Economic Development Committee
- New Kensington/Arnold Weed and Seed Board of Directors A team
- ARTI (Allegheny River Transportation Initiative) Board of Directors
- New Kensington/Arnold School District Career Day Speaker
- New Kensington Redevelopment Buyer Seminar Speaker