If you respect the customer as a human being, and truly honor their right to be treated fairly and honestly, everything else is much easier. (Doug Smith)
As a long time real estate broker and manager, I strive to:
- Develop my office and agents to reflect a professional environment and attitude without losing the "personal touch".
- Educate my agents and staff to use all the tools, technology, marketing materials and programs available to benefit our clients.
- Support our clients during the listing and sale process.
I am passionate about my business. If you need assistance, please contact me.
I have pages of qualifications... Here are just a few:
- Associate Broker/Manager since 1995
- Training Director
- Accredited Buyer Agent
- Certified Residential Broker
- Graduate - Realtor Institute
- Notary Public
- National Association of Realtors
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Washington Greene Association of Realtors
- Washington County Builders Association
Community Activities/Areas of Interest
- Redevelopment Authority of Washington County - Board of Director
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Free Care Friends Campaign
- Washington County Historical Society - Secretary
- Washington County Fair
- Marcellus Shale Oil and Gas Development
"A sale is not something you pursue, it is something that happens to you while you are immersed in serving your customer" (Unknown)