I know how to complete all aspects of your transaction.
30+ years of experience serving the needs of buyers and sellers in the Rochester area – Plus a winning edge with Nothnagle’s technology!
I promise to communicate with you on a weekly basis! You will never have to wonder “Where’s my agent?”
Because of their size and prominence in the Rochester area, and their devotion to staying on the cutting edge of technology,
Nothnagle Realtors can provide the best possible service to all of their clients. I believe that SERVICE is the
most important aspect of this business.
With the great advances in technology, and Nothnagle’s 24 offices (and growing)
I can take my business with me, no matter where I am!
Activities in the Real Estate Community:
- 2013 President of The Womens Council of REALTORS®
- 2013 - 17 Board Member of the Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS® (GRAR)
- Realtor Associate Member of the Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS® (GRAR)
- 2013 Delegate to New York State Association of REALTORS (NYSAR) from GRAR
- 2014 - 2017 Board Member of New York State Association of REALTORS (NYSAR)
- 2016 Co-Chair of the Rochester area Realtor Political Action Committee (RPAC) - Fundraising Committee
- Member of the Industry Advocacy Committee (GRAR)
- Member of the Issues and Mobilization Committee (NYSAR)
- Member of the Housing Opportunity Committee (NYSAR)
- SUNY College at Brockport – Master of Arts – Psychology
- SUNY College at Brockport – Bachelor of Science – Health Science
- Formerly taught at Genesee Community College as an adjunct professor for their “College Today” program to High School students.
- Town of Gates Board of Assessment Review (BAR) since 2010
- Board Member of the Hidden Valley Home Owners Association 2004 - 2016
- Member of HVHOA Hospitality Committee 2003-2005
- Residential properties – both new and existing homes
- Broker Associate License
- Exclusive Buyer’s Agent – EBA