After over 25 years traveling the world as a professional opera singer, I know for sure that home is where the heart is. My heart, and home, is in the Mahoning Valley, where I grew up, graduating from Niles McKinley High School and Youngstown State University. With deep roots in this community, I am now proud to represent Howard Hanna’s exceptional real estate services. I will work tirelessly to maximize our unparalleled resources to help you buy or sell your home.
For the Buyer:
• Share with me everything you need and desire in your dream home, so that I can best match your criteria with available listings. Dream big!
• I will personally guide you through all the phases of purchasing your new home, from the initial showing through closing and everything in between.
• Buying a home can be a stressful experience. I will strive to make the process both memorable and exciting.
For the Seller:
• I will utilize our excellent marketing tools to make sure the unique features of your home are showcased for maximum visibility.
• I will consistently monitor the area market to make sure your home is best positioned for sale.
• Howard Hanna can provide all aspects of any real estate transaction, from appraisal to closing, in-house.
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Hondros College Real Estate Licensing Program Graduate
Howard Hanna’s Jump Start and Fast Start Training Programs
Warren Area Board of Realtors (WABOR)
Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR)
National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Awards and Recognition:
Niles McKinley High School Hall of Fame
Warren Tribune Chronicle’s 200th Anniversary “It All Started Here” Award Recipient
Ask me about Howard Hanna’s 100% Money Back Guarantee – one of a kind in the real estate industry!