• Graduate of Rush-Henrietta Schools
• Graduated Cum Laude from SUNY Oswego
• Worked at Hillside Family of Agencies for 3 years
• Played for the Rochester Grey Wolves Lacrosse Team 1982-1983
• Coached High School and Modified lacrosse at Brighton and Pittsford
• Entered Real Estate in 1986, Broker Associate since 1989
• Joined Nothnagle Realtors in 1995
• Current Pittsford resident and member of Church of the Transfiguration
My office mission is to develop and associate with the top Real Estate Professionals in our area. The Nothnagle mission is to offer services for our associates and clients second to none. Located adjacent to the Training Center (Nothnagle Academy), the Henrietta office gives agents ready and convienent access to all training and education programs.
My passion is Real Estate and Developing Professionals to service the community, providing the best and most complete marketing plans available!