Interested in a career in real estate? Want to join Howard Hanna?
We offer you, the new sales associate, the opportunity to quickly earn a professional income by utilizing the best customized training in the industry to "jump start" your career. We are the only full -service Broker in the area offering agents and their clients the complete array of real estate-related services: Howard Hanna Insurance Services, Sunday Showcase of Homes , 100% Money Back Guarantee, Secure Advantage: the only insurance package of its kind in the industry for agents, Homes of Distinction, Income Advantage: offering a monthly income, Financial Services, Company support. We are the largest family-owned real estate company service in New York. Exceptional in-house marketing team plus competitive compensation plan. Our custom in-house training with ongoing management support in your local office is incomparable.
- Lifelong resident. Married to Sally and have 2 sons, Daniel and Michael
- Something you may not know about me, I was an accomplished Equestrian Dressage rider that was ranked 4th nationally. I still actively play soccer. Past coach for St. Rita's and Sienna Academy schools and Webster Soccer Administration
- Entered the Real Estate profession shortly after completing BS degree in Accounting
- Earned Associate Broker, GRI, CSP Designations
- I have enjoyed helping families find or build their dream homes for over 26 years
- Switched my focus to management in 1998 when I became a Howard Hanna manager.
- As a manager I strive to help my agents meet their goals through coaching, mentoring, and educating them.
- Organized and spearhead annual recycle your documents, American Red Cross Blood Drive, Local Food Pantry, and Supporter of Golisano Children's Hospital. Hosted a fundraising golf tournament for C.U.R.E. (childhood cancer) to benefit our local community.
- When I help my agents accomplish their goals, I achieve mine!
- Sales Management
- Recruiting and Retention
- Office Operations
- Training in areas of New Home Construction
- Residential, Multi Family
- First Time Home Buyers
- Condo and Townhome
- Single Family Homes
- Bay Front, City Living
- Waterfront, Commercial
- Brighton, Canandaigua, Fairport, Greece, Honeoye Falls, Irondequoit., Lima, Mendon, Penfield, Perinton, Pittsford, Rochester, Rush, Victor, Webster, Monroe County, Ontario County, Wayne County, Livingston County