Thank you for visiting my Real Estate Website!!!
Personally, I have been very blessed with two beautiful daughters, a very caring and supportive wife of 21 years and counting. Yes, I am a family man and very proud of it!
Being in Real Estate gives me the satisfaction of connecting with and relating to my clients needs. Going from beginning to end in the Real Estate process and seeing my clients elated with what we have accomplished as a team is my greatest reward!
I have been self-employed for most of my working years. Being very competitive, self-motivated, with a work ethic second to none, has allowed me to be successful at the highest level with whatever opportunity has come my way. I believe no matter how successful you become, your moral standards should never be compromised for any situation or deal. I look forward to teaming up with you, to take care of your home buying and selling needs.
What do I have to offer you as a buyer's or sellers' agent that has meaning and value for you:
* Honest fiduciary responsibility - the legal concept of providing truthful service to my clients in all matters, all the time!
* A candid answer to any Real Estate question, regardless of what it may pertain to. If I do not know the answer I will tell you that also and find out the correct information so that you will be accurately informed.
* If you are a Buyer, now is a great time to buy, as you may know. I can show you any home on the market and obtain all the relevant information on that property for you. While you will be aware of the advertised facts about the property, I will investigate the facts about the property that are not readily available to the average consumer. I want you, as a prospective home Buyer, to make a well informed decision.
* If you are a Seller, I will be up front and honest with you about a competitive listing price and a probable selling price - all based on research and a Comparative Market Analysis of your property.
* I will be accountable and responsible for meeting your home buying and selling needs.