Barbie’s approach to Real Estate is focused around getting to know her clients as people, and taking care of them from the beginning to the end. Personalized service combined with professionalism, knowledge and enthusiasm is what makes her stand out from the rest. Barbie is a mother of 3 grown married children who have given her 7 grandchildren. She has been married to her high-school sweetheart for over 42 years, who is also a Real Estate agent. In her free time she keeps busy with her 2 dogs, is an avid reader, teaching and taking decorative painting classes, and other craft projects. Barbie moved from Hawaii to Avon Lake 9 years ago when her daughters started to have children. One of her favorite past times is to spend time with her grandchildren. She enjoys all the different variety of things there are to do in the Cleveland area. She says, “ Everyday I gain a greater appreciation for all this area has to offer”.
10 Rules of the road for Buyers while you are buying a home.
1. Thou shall not change jobs, become self-employed, or quit your job.
2. Thou shall not buy a car, truck, or van.
3. Thou shall not use credit cards excessively or let your accounts
4. Thou shall not spend money you have set aside for closing.
5. Thou shall not omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
6. Thou shall not buy furniture.
7. Thou shall not originate any inquiries into your credit.
8. Thou shall not change bank accounts.
9. Thou shall not co-sign for anyone.
10. Thou shall not make any large deposits without first checking
with your loan officer.
Once you get your keys, you can break the rules!