I knew I wanted to be a Realtor when purchasing my first home 13 years ago. I love working with and helping my clients, learning constantly, and seeing the smile on my
client’s faces when they view homes they love.
I am a resident of North East Ann Arbor and I love what it has to offer. I am familiar with the neighborhoods and surrounding areas and can help select the best home for youand your family's needs. I will be in constant communication through-out the buying process.
I look forward to helping you.
Our goal at Howard Hanna Real Estate Services is to help everyon realize the American dream of home ownership. We've compiled an easy to follow, step-by-step guide to the process:
1. Begin With The Best. Begin your home search by establishing a working relationship with your Howard Hanna real estate counselor at any of our conveniently located neighborhood locations.
2. Become Financially Pre-approved. Begin your home search knowing you are approved to buy. Become pre-approved for your mortgage. Please let me know if I can recommend a lender.
3. Refine Your Home Search. I can define your specific housing and lifestyle requirements and will present those homes which match your specified needs.
4. Present The Offer to Purchase. Once you've found the home of your dreams, I can present a written offer to purchase to the seller. The seller either accepts or rejects your offer, or makes a counter offer.
5. Reaching an Agreement. You and the seller will agree on the price and terms, including closing and settlement dates.
6. Sale Contract is Executed. We will oversee the contract of sale to assure proper execution.
7. Mortgage Application Finalized. Secure your mortgage loan with your lender.
8. Earnest Money In Trust Account. At this point, all earnest money must be placed in a Trust Account through Barristers of Ohio Title and Escrow Services.
9. Inspections Scheduled. At this time, the various home inspections you have elected will be scheduled.
10. Ordering Title Insurance. We will order clear title verification and title insurance for your new home.
11. Follow Up On Financing. Your lender will follow up on all details regarding the final mortgage commitment.
12. Your Mortgage is Approved. Review the terms with your lender, sign and then return to lender.
13. Purchase Home Owner's Insurance. Obtain homeowner's insurance, which is required by all lenders, prior to closing.
14. Confirm Closing. Establish the desired date of closing.
15. Transfer of Utilities. Review the transfer of utilities with your Howard Hanna sales associate
16. Confirm Closing Costs. Get the final closing costs from your lender.
17. Bring To The Closing. Bring your homeowner's insurance policy, a certified check for closing costs, and your checkbook for any potential incidental costs.
18. You're Home. Congratulations! Title has transferred, we will assure that you receive the title and keys to your home.