Not sure where to start when picking the right agent? Whether you are selling your home or looking to buy one, you will want an experienced real estate professional on your side! Here are some questions to help guide you through your search.
1. Are you a full-time real estate agent and how long have you been selling?
2. Do you work mostly with buyers or sellers?
3. How many homes have you sold in the last year?
4. What type of financing options are you familiar with?
5. What price range and areas do you specialize in?
6. What are you going to do market my home?
7. Is your office a full service real estate agency?
8. Do you believe in doing open houses?
9. Do you have any references?
10. What haven't I asked about that I need to know?
Customer service is of the utmost importance in my business and I believe that as an agent, I work for you. My client needs and and concerns are my top priority. I am a full time, full service agent with an open line of communication 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. I have been the top producing agent at Howard Hanna for 2013 and 2014. I love what it does and it shows! I'd love the opportunity to work for you.