Committed To Service
Quality Service Award Recipient. Office Listing Leader Multiple Years!
* Licensed on Ohio and Pennsylvania*
Home Buying 101
Want To Know Your Mortgage Payment?
Why Do I need a HOME INSPECTION ?
Home Selling 101
Need a Service? Check Out - Howard Hanna Retail Alliance Service Partners
Services I Provide in Your Home Buying Experience
If you're purchasing a new home, I will help you find one that meets your needs and complements your lifestyle. Once you've made your selection, I can assist you in acquiring financing, negotiating with the seller and completing the transaction. I will:
Work on your behalf to streamline your home search, first expanding your choices, then helping you narrow the field.
Research "comparable" properties to determine a fair price and terms.
Prepare your Purchase Agreement and accompanying legal documents.
Negotiate for the price, terms and conditions that are agreeable to you.
Follow-up with your mortgage lender, the title company, the sellers agent and others until the house is yours.
If you're selling a home, I will help you achieve your goals in the shortest possible time - with the least inconvenience possible. I will:
Help establish a reasonable selling price for your home within its fair market value.
Market your home through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
Counsel you on the visual presentation of your property and suggest ways to enhance its marketability.
Coordinate the advertising of your home.
Pre-qualify buyers when possible.
Coordinate the details of your closing with all parties involved.
10 Steps to Prepare for Homeownership
1. Decide how much home you can afford. Generally, you can afford a home equal in value to between two and three times your gross income.
2. Develop a wish list of what you’d like your home to have. Then prioritize the features on your list.
3. Select three or four neighborhoods you’d like to live in. Consider items such as schools, recreational facilities, area expansion plans, and safety.
4. Determine if you have enough saved to cover your downpayment and closing costs. Closing costs, including taxes, attorney’s fee, and transfer fees average between 2 percent and 7 percent of the home price.
5. Get your credit in order. Obtain a copy of your credit report.
6. Determine how large a mortgage you can qualify for. Also explore different loans options and decide what’s best for you.
7. Organize all the documentation a lender will need to preapprove you for a loan.
8. Do research to determine if you qualify for any special mortgage or downpayment-assistance programs.
9. Calculate the costs of homeownership, including property taxes, insurance, maintenance, and association fees, if applicable.
10. Find an experienced REALTOR who can help you through the process.
Frank Clinton - (330) 519-2363