Buying a home is both exciting and confusing! It is perhaps the biggest purchase that many of us will make in our lifetime. All buyers deserve an agent who is attentive and thoughtful.
If you are buying:
- I will spend time with you initially in order to discuss YOUR needs and wants in a new home. I will also inform you regarding all steps of the home buying process. It is important to me that I get to know each of my buyers individually so that I can make the home search as personal as possible.
- I will access the Multiple Listing Service, as well as other avenues, and use your own personal "wish list" in order to find a home that meets your needs.
- I believe in consistent and clear communication and will use any and all methods agreed upon to communicate time sensitive information to you as soon as possible.
- Because other professionals, such as home inspectors, lenders, and attorneys, are critical to the home buying process, I will be able to educate and direct you to those who can assist you in those areas.
- I will be negotiating with sellers on your behalf. I am able to find comparable properties so that you can make the smartest decisions possible , ensuring that the end result includes the best terms and conditions that the market allows.
- Last, but certainly not least, I spend as much time as possible helping my buyers find their perfect home. I put as much time into the process as necessary and often go "above and beyond" in order to ensure buyer satisfaction. I treat every home purchase as if it were my own.
I look forward to helping you in the purchase of your next home!