Howard Hanna Real Estate Company is a family owned, full service real estate company, providing the finest in real estate, mortgage, title and insurance services. We strive every day, in every transaction, to reflect our pride in our company, ourselves and each other, and in the people and communities that we serve. Through our knowledge, integrity and innovation, we are able to participate in our customers’ realization of the American Dream.
? 100% Money Back Guarantee
→ we will buy back the home for 100% of its purchased price.*
? TV Homes Show
→ Tour dozens of homes from the convenience of your TV set.
? Buy Before You Sell
? Homes of Distinction Services
→ State-of-the-art website, attracts more than one million buyers daily.
→ Real Estate Services
→ Howard Hanna Mortgage Services
→ Insurance Services Division
→ Barristers Title Services
? Home Warranty
? Expansive Newspaper and Print Marketing
? Open Houses
? Direct Mail
→ Customized mailers to market your home.
PREPARING YOUR HOME FOR
1. First impressions are lasting. The front door greets the prospect. Make sure it is fresh and clean. Keep the lawn trimmed and edged, and the yard free of refuse. In winter, be sure snow and ice are removed from walkways and steps.
2. Decorate for a quick sale. Faded walls and worn woodwork reduce appeal. Why try to tell a prospect how your home COULD look, when you can show by redecorating? Neutral colors fit with any buy’s color scheme, and a new touch of paint will often result in a quick, profitable sale.
3. Let the daylight shine in! Open draperies and curtains and let the prospect see how cheerful your home can be (dark rooms do not appeal).
4. Fix that faucet! Dripping water discolors sinks and suggests faulty plumbing.
5. Repairs can make a big difference. Loose knobs, sticking doors and windows, warped cabinet drawers and other minor flaws detract from home value. Have them fixed. (When prospects see things that need attention, they begin to worry about things they can’t see.)
6. From top to bottom. Display the full value of your attic, basement and other utility space by removing all unnecessary articles.
7. Safety first. Keep stairways clear. Avoid a cluttered appearance and possible injuries.
8. Make closets look bigger. Neat, well-ordered closets show that the space is ample.
9. Bathrooms help sell homes. Check and repair caulking in bathtubs and showers. Make this room sparkle.
10. Arrange bedrooms neatly. Remove excess furniture. Use attractive bedspreads and freshly laundered curtains.
11. Can you see the light? Illumination is like a welcome sign. The potential buyer will feel a flowing warmth when you turn on lights for an evening presentation.
12. Clean, Fresh Coverings. It isn’t uncommon to either clean or replace all carpeting and other floor covering to maximize interior appeal.
FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS!
We’ve thought of Everything!
I look forward to hearing from you!
*Ask me the details about this program
WHY IS NOW A GOOD TIME TO SELL?
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life.
How much is it REALLY worth? Who has the best negotiation skills to get me the best sold price for my home? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers?
As top producing Realtors in our office, with several years of management, relocation, lending and title experience, with many testimonials from past clients and a proven track record, it is our job to guide you through this complicated process from beginning to end. We want you to get the maximum value for your home in YOUR time frame. Here are just some of the things we will do when selling your home:
Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours! We make sure they don't waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home.
Contracts are complicated, and intimidating. You don't want to go to a closing with any doubts. You will have the full benefit of our real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing. We recommend that you do not sign on any dotted lines without asking all and any questions you may have first.
Who says it is a bad market? Hopefully not any Realtor your planning on hiring to help you sell your home.
Can the real estate market really be bad if we are having a record breaking year? There are agents out there who have given up on the market and believe it is "dead", and will tell you houses are not selling but we can show you statistics that tell a very different story. Homes are still selling. In fact more homes are selling in multiple offers right now than in the last several years. What do we do different? In today's real estate market it is more crucial than ever to have the right Realtor, or Realtors with the right marketing plan and an understanding of what it takes to get homes sold. We believe we are the rights Realtord for you, give us a call so we can discuss a plan and you can decide for yourself if we will work for you. CALL us TODAY AT 440-834-9800!