My commitment to you. . .
Knowledgeable . . Professional . . Reliable . . Integrity
I am pleased to provide you this overview of the professional services Howard Hanna Real Estate Services and I will provide to you when you select us to represent your best interest in the sale of your current home and / or the purchase of a new or existing home. As a fulltime real estate agent, I will utilize my very best professional services for you based on my experience and up-to-date Real Estate education. As a full time Real Estate sales agent, I manage my business so that I will always have time to devote to you and your particular needs while still keep current with the market conditions. I will communicate with you whenever a major event occurs in the market or in your transaction. One of my attributes is that I will listen to your concerns. Should you have any questions or issues regarding your real estate transaction I will either answer your questions when you call or obtain an answer for you – I am no further away than your telephone. Thank you for taking your valuable time to review the information I have provided below. I value the trust you will be placing in me for the purchase or sale of your home, one of the largest financial transactions most of us will ever have in our lifetime. Howard Hanna Real Estate Services and I are here for you, committed to delivering the service you expect and deserve. I look forward to serving you both now and in the years to come.
Also, I am continually looking for new clients to assist in the sale or purchase of a home. If you have a relative, friend or neighbor who may be interested in selling their current home or in purchasing a different home please provide me with their contact information. I would be pleased to provide them with my professional Realtor services and add them to my list of satisfied clients.
When you are ready to sell your current home, I will:
· Present a written Market Analysis to help establish a reasonable selling price of your
home at its fair market value.
· Develop and explain a marketing plan of action for your home.
· Advise you on preparing your home for showings and suggesting ways to enhance its marketability.
· Coordinate the marketing of your home to include Multiple Listing Services (MLS), newspaper, and the internet.
· Provide you with the results of the showings on your property.
· Make sure that a reputable lender preapproves potential buyers.
· Review with you all terms and conditions of the offers presented for your review, approval or negotiations.
· Coordinate the details your home sale from contract acceptance through closing with all parties involved.
When you have decided to buy a home, whether it is a new home or an existing home, call me to get started. As your Agent, I will:
· Work with you to help you define your “needs and wants”, location and any other unique requirements you may have.
· Assist you in selecting a lender to obtain pre-approval as the first step in the mortgage process.
· Research “comparable” properties to help us determine a fair market value of a “property of interest” and the terms accepted on comparable sold properties in the area.
· Prepare purchase offer documentation on the home of your choice and present your offer to the sellers and seller’s agent.
· Negotiate as required for you to obtain the best terms and conditions available on a property of your choice.
· Accompany you and your professional home inspector on the home inspection. Prepare documentation for any required repairs.
· Provide continuous follow up with the sellers, seller’s agent, lender, title companies, and all parties involved in your transaction until the home is yours.
· Communicate with you throughout the entire buying and closing process.
Buying or Selling? Consider the unmatched spectrum of innovative “Hanna Advantages” has to offer:
· One-stop Shopping Convenience:
Howard Hanna Real Estate
Howard Hanna Mortgage Services
Howard Hanna Insurance Services
· Howard Hanna Relocation Services
· H.S.A. Home Warranty Protection Services (An affiliated Company)
· 100% Money Back Guarantee on qualified purchases
· Buy before you Sell Home Loan Program
· Apartments Dwellers Trade-in program
33 Years in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
Licensed to sell real estate since 1991
Colonel, Retired U.S. Army and U.S. Army Reserve
Notary Public - State of Ohio
National Association of Realtors
Ohio Association of Realtors
Akron Area Association of Realtors
Batchlors of Science Degree in Engineering from Ohio University
Post Graduate Courses at University of Akron
Real Estate Classes from Malone College
National Residential Appraisers Institute
NAR Real Estate Education and Designations
ABR - Accredited Buyers Representative; .
BPOR - Broker Price Opinion Resource .
CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert
CSP - Certified New Home Sales Professional
GRI - Graduate Realtors Institute
SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
Married, 4 Children , 8 Grandchildren
Hobbies: Golf, Antique Glass Collecting