Thanks for visiting my web page! I am excited to help you find or build your dream home!
I will make your wants and needs a TOP priority. I offer my clients hard work, honesty, constant communication, dedication, and the ability to navigate Today's ever changing market.
Full Time Real Estate Agent
Multi-Million Dollar Producer 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Mother of five
South Hills Native
West Jefferson Hills Resident
Former 7th Grade Math Teacher
Jefferson Elementary PTA Member
TJ Youth Cheerleading Coach
I can offer my buyers and sellers.....
I have a passion for architecture, a creative eye for potential and can help you find...
no matter what your hopes and dreams hold.
I was raised in the South Hills of Pittsburgh, attended college within the city, relocated to Kentucky, but returned to Pittsburgh to make a home and raise a family.
I feel customer service and a positive attitude are essential qualities and will work my hardest to deliver both. I always return phone calls and pride myself in giving my clients the attention they deserve. You will experience....
HARD WORK...HONESTY....CONSTANT COMMUNICATION...DEDICATION... CREATIVITY....A POSITIVE ATTITUDE....AND THE ABILITY TO NAVIGATE TODAY'S EVER CHANGING MARKET,
whether I am helping you sell your home or you find a home.
GIVE ME A CALL TODAY
WHAT SETS ME APART
I will give you suggestions to allow your home to show in the best light of buyers in today’s market. I am out with buyers and hear what today’s buyers are looking for in their home purchase at varying levels of the market.
· I take pictures of your home and create all marketing present sheets for showings at your home and also send email advertising to agents in the area. I may move items for pictures which allows buyers to look at the property for all its wonderful qualities. If you have a list of improvements you have made to the property, I love to include this in our marketing of your home.
· I create an online Home Tour that allows potential buyers to experience your home with descriptions of what they are seeing.
· I answer all phone calls and schedule all appointments for showings. This allows me to point out the great features of your home when the agent calls so they can point those things out to potential buyers.
· I then follow up via email and phone call to provide feedback to you from agents and buyers.
· I hold open houses that will be advertised in the newspaper, email, and online. Your home can also be featured on the Showcase of Homes at 11AM on Sundays.
· After an offer is made on your home, I will negotiate to your best interests in getting you the best offer we can.
· I come to home inspections to check in on what is going on and the sentiment of buyer and their agent.
· If necessary, I can refer you to contractors that can help in making corrections that may be necessary after inspections of your home. If they are easy fixes that you the homeowner can perform, I will be able to advise you of such.
· I come to appraisal with comparable properties and upgrades that were made to the home to make sure your appraisal is adequate to get to the closing of your sale.
· I follow up on all avenues to make sure we have mortgage commitments, sales of previous homes, lien letters are released, dye tests are performed, surveys completed with the hopes that all remains on schedule for a smooth closing.
· I will attend and schedule all walk throughs and communicate all the information to create a smooth closing.
· I attend closing to make sure all runs smoothly and you have proper representation.
I feel communication with my buyers and sellers is the key to having a great home buying and selling experience. I strive to get you answers to your questions in a timely fashion and give you necessary information for a successful transaction.