…an experienced, honest, and efficient professional who will serve you with integrity and make your selling or buying experience as pleasant and positive as possible!
- Full-time real estate agent and top producer at Howard Hanna
- Over 10 years experience in the real estate industry
- Professional, attentive service without any “sales pressure”
- Excellence in negotiating
- Multi-million dollar producer
Ovi Manciu has been a Pittsburgh resident since 2001. Ovi’s love of the real estate business began as he worked alongside his father, a building contractor, while earning a bachelor’s degree in economics from George Baritiu University. After graduation, Ovi came to the United States to work as a crewmember for Celebrity Cruises, where he spent five years honing his customer service skills. While working on the ship, fate stepped in, and he met his wife, Pittsburgh native Sara Botkin. “She was living in New York City at the time,” Ovi recalls. “A few months after we met, we traveled to Pittsburgh together to meet her family. I immediately fell in love with this town: the beautiful rolling hills, the friendliness of the people, and - as I was thinking about our future together - the affordable cost of living, particularly in the housing market! I asked her, ‘Why did you ever leave!?’” At Ovi’s urging, the pair moved back to Pittsburgh one month before their wedding.
Ovi became a proud United States citizen in 2005. He says, “My dream was to become an American, because I knew that in this country, anything is possible for any person who is willing to work hard.” Indeed, shortly after arriving in Pittsburgh, he won a position in the title insurance department of National Real Estate Information Services in Crafton, eventually advancing to the accounting division of that firm. In 2008 he joined the Peters Township office of Howard Hanna as a licensed sales associate, and he was named "Rookie of the Year" after his first year with the company. Other honors include his election to the 2010 Board of Directors of the Washington-Greene Association of Realtors (WGAR), the 2010, 2011 and 2012 "Circle of Excellence" award from the WGAR with special recognition for top volume, Howard Hanna's Peters Township Office's "Residential Sale Unit Leader" award, and inclusion in the company's prestigious "Champion's Club." In addition, Ovi has been named Site Coordinator of The Overlook, an elite new home development in Peters Township.
“I love working for Howard Hanna,” he asserts. “This company has so many advantages for me to pass onto my clients [see below], and I believe it is by far the best real estate company in Pittsburgh. What I love most about Howard Hanna is the people: my manager has worked closely with my buyers, sellers, and me to ensure smooth, timely transactions, and the agents here are supportive of each other, working together to connect buyers and sellers and to help all parties reach their goals quickly and effectively. I also am proud to work for a company with a firm charitable commitment to our local community.”
Call Ovi today (direct: 724-263-4102) to discuss your home buying or selling needs, and check out the "Buyers & Sellers" tab for more information about how he can help. In Ovi, you will have a passionate advocate with the drive to help you find the right home, or the right buyer, for you.
The Howard Hanna Advantage
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - If the buyer of a home listed by us is not satisfied, we will buy the home for 100% of its purchase price.
- We advertise your home on television during prime time real estate hours.
- We provide your home with its own web site - and Howard Hanna.com attracts more than one million buyers daily.
- We place your home on ALL major real estate search web sites.
- We utilize exclusive programs help make buying a home easier. These include our “Buy Before You Sell” program and our “Apartment Dwellers Trade-In” program.
- We provide one-stop-shopping by offering comprehensive real estate, mortgage, title, escrow, and insurance services.
- Through our home warranty program, buyers are relieved of the concerns about the condition of a home and its mechanical systems, resulting in a faster sale.
- Howard Hanna has the #1 market share. Therefore, we have the most resources at our disposal to market your home.
- Howard Hanna is a locally owned and operated family company. Thus, we can provide benefits normally associated only with smaller businesses, such as personalized service and access to the firm’s owner and top management.
- We utilize every medium available to find a buyer for your home. This includes newspapers, magazines, internet, e-mail, television, telephone, voice mail, direct mail, signage, Homes Guides, and person-to-person communication.
- We have a proven track record of getting home sellers the best price for their home in the least amount of time.