As agents we are not sales people pushing product on consumers.
We are specialists in real estate and should strive to be the most educated and competent agents in our market.
Successful Real Estate Agents possess the following traits:
- Excellent work ethic
If you possess these characteristics, would like to be self-employed with unlimited income possibilities - you need to talk with a Howard Hanna Manager today.
Newly licensed, agents with experience or interested candidates please continue reading.
Briefly, I can tell you from my own experience that Howard Hanna is, without doubt, the best Real Estate Company in our region. They have the stats to prove it but let my personal experience save you the trouble of learning through wasted time and efforts. As a new licensee I began with a national broker which franchised across the globe. Then I moved to a local niche broker. Both were extremely different from the other and upon interviewing with HH it quickly became apparent that so much more was available to agents... and it only continues to get better at HH!
I chose HH because more support, marketing, technology and knowledge were made available that would make a difference to my business, to the ability to grow my business, and to the ability to serve my clients. Howard Hanna appreciates me and recognizes my efforts and hard work as an asset yet challenges me for continued improvement.
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services is #1 in market share in the region & in most cities/ neighborhoods of NE Ohio.
This is all you need to secure your career as an agent. With top market share, the public (both buyers and sellers) recognize this company, and you as a HH agent, as the best in the business. This means less effort to you when "competing" with other brokers and more incoming leads. The more business, the more income potential to you. Simple, right?
But it doesn't stop there.
The HH brand is enhanced with many marketing approaches and tools that are available to agents to assist in gaining the most business possible and to serve your clients in the best possible way. Many of these marketing tools would cost agents of other brokers additional expense, many are not even available through other brokers.
What makes HH and its agents the best in the industry include
- one of the BEST recognized websites in the country
- your own personal, customizable website
- FREE virtual/ slide show tours available for every listing
- FREE URL individual listing addresses
- FREE direct internet leads to you
- The 100% Money Back Guarantee Program
- benefiting both Sellers and Buyers
- no other broker can offer such a program
- One Stop Shopping
- the time and money saving convenience of in-house services
- it’s the consumers preferred choice
- TV Showcase of Homes
- expose your listings to 90,000 viewers in 5 markets
- gain more business with TV marketing
- one of the strongest RELO programs in the country with incoming and outgoing business
- HOMES of DISTINCTION
- become a specialist in the luxury market
- complete marketing package for high-end homes (no extra charge to agents) to assist in selling in the luxury market
- HOD Specialist Designation
- Secure Advantage
- benefits packages available including health care and 401(k)
- Income Advantage
- monthly income programs available
- Personal Marketing
- FREE consultation and design to make your marketing one-of-a-kind
- Business Development Planning
- One-on-one planning to enhance and build your business
- monthly car allowances available
- Champions Club
- An event held three times a year to recognize those agents whom have succeeded in listings and sales
- Contests & Prizes
Support and Education
- Foundation Training
- Year Round Classes
- designation courses / CE credit / business development / skill building
- Management & Executive Staff
- Office and supplies
- fax, copies, paper, stationary
These are all available to you with competitive commission plans.
So many brokers luring you with shiny objects
With all the different commission plans available today you need to recognize the big picture.
- Ask if your income will outweigh your expenses and how that affects a high-split commission illusion.
- If you reduce your expenses to maintain the high split are you sacrificing more potential business?
- How much are the basics (supplies, day-to-day needs) costing you? The extras (enhanced advertising)?
- How is the loss absorbed when the business does not transpire? How does it affect your overall split?
- If the split is high and the prospects are few - what is the split worth?
- How much is 100% of nothing?
- Is your broker stable enough to withstand a tough financial period or tough market? Would they tell you?
- Will the doors be open the next day and will you get your pending checks?
Experienced agents: learn more today
Even if you're comfortable with your current set-up it's worth discussing the HH difference. Have lunch on us while discussing the rumors and myths your current broker tells you. It's confidential and only puts you in a better position to make an educated decision when "that day" comes.
What you should NOT expect from Howard Hanna
- Desk Fees
- Franchise Fees
- Marketing Fees
We work for you
The practice and belief is that we, management and executive staff, work for you. You're not just another desk fee and, without your success we would not be here either.
Pease also review the tab above labeled "To Buyers & Sellers" to learn more about the services we extend for successful transactions. Our #1 Ranking is proof that all these services and tools do work! Let them begin working for you.
Let's work & prosper together.
Chris Schlenkerman • 216.798.4100