Howard Hanna Presidents Circle of Achievement
Consistent Mega Million Dollar Producer
CABOR Professional of the Year
Marcus L. Smythe Professional Realtor Award
National Sales Award
Top 5% Nationally
23 Time Quality Service Award Recipient
Ohio Association of Realtor's - President's Sales Club
Residential Relocation Specialist (RRS)
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
Distinctive Home Specialist (DHS)
Wouldn’t it be Easier to Sell My Own Home?
When preparing to sell a house, some homeowners are tempted to handle the marketing, negotiations, and many other details of the sale on their own.
For those who are considering such a plan, here are some points to consider:
1. Do you really know what your property is worth in today’s market? Will you price your home too high and discourage prospective buyers, or too low and risk losing part of your equity?
2. Do you have the information and ability to ask difficult questions about the financial qualifications of the prospective buyers?
3. Can you show other homes as comparables, positioning your home as the best value?
4. Are you available to prospective buyers on a full time basis until your home is sold?
5. Can you answer buyer objections and criticisms without getting emotionally involved?
6. Can you call a prospective buyer to follow up without placing yourself in a poor bargaining position?
7. Are you familiar with all the financial possibilities such as FHA, VA or Conventional Loans to guarantee the sale?
8. Are you familiar with all the Federal and State mandated disclosures?
9. Do you really have time to handle all the details such as placing ads, web marketing, open house preparation, preparing marketing materials, staging, direct mailings, phone calls etc.?
Please also consider that homes sold through a professional, licensed agent sell on average 9.5% higher than owner-sold homes.