Professional Qualifications: Enthusiasm - I genuinely care about my customers and clients. I love my job as a realtor and care about other REALTORS® and the industry. I believe I convey this sense of enthusiasm and positive attitude to everyone I meet.
Honesty/Integrity - My dealings with people are honest and direct; I have a passion for my work that both sellers and buyers appreciate.
Hardworking - I work really hard…and I'm having a lot of fun! It's contagious - people enjoy working with me!
We are committed to expert marketing and communication.
I am committed to providing unsurpassed service in order to sell your home at a fair market price, in the shortest time, with the least inconvenience.
I have personally trained an extraordinary team of agents to assist with the entire process— from listing to buying, we are proactive and hands-on.
To you, I personally make the following pledge:
* Initiate and maintain consistent, continuous communications with you.
* Carefully analyze your needs, being sensitive to your special requirements.
* Provide local, national or international location and/or relocation assistance.
* Carefully review and explain the Listing (Agency) Agreement.
* Explain the local real estate practices and procedures.
* Present a market value analysis of your home after a thorough study of the current market conditions.
* Develop and explain a marketing plan of action for your home.
* Discuss preparing your home for showing.
* Coordinate all appointments and showings.
* Promote your home to all fellow REALTORS®.
* Present an updated market value analysis of your home when changing market conditions warrant same.
* Explain the process of offer presentation.
* Review all terms and conditions of the offer to purchase.
* Conscientiously facilitate the negotiations.
* Explain post-sale activities.
* Keep in touch with you after moving day.
Your property will receive maximum exposure.
* Entered into the
* Instant voice mail communication with the Howard Hanna East side team about your home.
* Introduced to out-of-town buyers through the Howard Hanna Relocation Department.
* Receive a pictorial media mix in the The Plain Dealer Saturday Real Estate Section, The Plain Dealer, Harmon Homes, Sun Papers, Currents, The
* Advertised on 4 websites: HowardHanna.com; Realtor.com; Cleveland.com; TheBlumbergReport.com—All Internet advertising can be supplemented with a Home Tour featuring 60 pictures.
* A creative brochure will be offered and distributed to area brokers, REALTORS®, and all clients viewing the home.
* A “For Sale” sign on your lawn.
* For properties over $600,000, Howard Hanna offers special Luxury Home Marketing including The Plain Dealer Metro Section, The Plain Dealer Saturday Real Estate Section, Playbill, Christie’s Great Estates magazine, Currents and marketing brochures.