Our Executive Link Program offers a personalized overview of the new city, lifestyle matching, networking opportunities, school introductions, and neighborhood and housing tours. Some of the benefits and services our program offers are as follows. Providing a candidate with an understanding of the city, this program is an excellent benefit during the recruiting process.
Benefits and Services of the Executive Link Program
International Settling-In Services
- We provide connections to social security offices, driver’s license centers, banks, schools, and more.
Rental Tour Assistance
- For candidates/employees who are considering renting instead of buying, we provide personalized rental tours in their new city.
- The candidate/employee and spouse receive a personalized interview to profile their lifestyle, networking, school, neighborhood and personal needs in order to ensure everything is addressed during the visit to the new city.
- We provide personal assistance to the candidate/employee and spouse to help them establish relationships with new schools, healthcare facilities, communities, charities and cultural organizations, clubs and other executives.
Group Moves & City Tours
- We provide a personal city tour highlighting specific points of interest requested by the candidate/employee or corporation during the visit to the new or old city.
- When requested, a customized tour is designed to appropriately "link" the candidate/employee and spouse with a well-suited sales associate to provide a preview of the neighborhoods, schools, parks and recreation, housing, and more in the new area.
Access to Information
- We supply the candidate/employee with newcomer kits and information on schools and neighborhoods.
- We also offer follow-up consultation and networking functions.