Our specialized Hanna Asset Management program offers many benefits. Let Howard Hanna connect you with the services that our Corporate Property Specialists provide, making your relocation process efficient and simple.
Benefits of the Hanna Asset Management Program
Worldwide Broker Network
- Services bank-owned, estate, and REO properties worldwide with our network of brokers.
Trained Sales Associates
- Ensures a neighborhood sales associate with Residential Relocation Specialist training is assigned to your property.
- Maximizes marketing your home through our various marketing services, including:
- Sunday Showcase of Homes
- Monday morning Sales Tours
- Readily available Sales Associates to show prospective Buyers
- Sales Associate “Hot List”
- Weekend and Twilight Open Houses
- Special weekend listings on Asset Management Properties
Retail Alliance Service Partners
- Analyzes and recommends the minimal improvements to reduce the time period in re-sale, works with our Retail Alliance Service Partners to obtain the lowest cost in home improvements, and coordinates all home improvement work.
- Compiles a listing agreement and provide cash for keys.
- Minimizes the cost of lawn and yard maintenance, winterization, de-winterization, and snow removal through our volume discount rates with various partners.
- Provides Broker Market Analysis and Vacant Property reports.
- Provides monthly status reports of recent sales, listings, and activity on the home.
- Reports all offers and negotiates with buyer representatives on all offers.
- Provides the buyer of the home with Howard Hanna's full line of services to ensure a smooth resale, including Howard Hanna Mortgage Services, Barristers title and settlement services, and Howard Hanna Insurance Services.