Skip to main content

3742 State Route 257
Seneca, PA 16346

$410,000
Est. Mortgage: $2,057/mo
Get Pre-Qualified
Active
  • 3
    baths
  • 5,635
    sq.ft.
Commercial

Large physicians' office in a great Seneca location. Approximately 75% of the building is used by the owner and features 8 exam rooms, several offices and auxiliary rooms, a large chart room and reception area with adequate seating. The remaining 25% houses a second physician's office and laboratory. Exterior features include a newer metal roof, newer siding, a 2 stall garage with second floor storage and a paved parking lot with 35+ spaces.

Property Details
  • Cranberry
    school district
  • $8,109.00
    taxes
  • 1986
    built
  • 150815
    MLS#
Central air
Forced air heat
School district: Cranberry
Vinyl siding
Brick exterior
Masonite exterior
Lot acreage is: 1.0000
Lot size: 1 Acre
Lot zoned: C-1
Metal roof
Public sewer
Public water
Total square feet: 5635
Courtesy of:
Dale Wilson Real Estate
Thomas Bodamer

Call (855) 464-2662

855-GO-HANNA
We are standing by to assist you.
or
Get more info or schedule a showing:
Address Distance Sale date Sale price
120 KAUFMAN DR 0.8 mi. 8/21/2017 $10,500
889 VICTORY CHURCH RD 4.1 mi. 12/27/2017 $185,000
1936 WALNUT BEND RD 5.68 mi. 12/26/2017 $5,000
{"markerType": "ForSale", "lat": "41.39749", "lng": "-79.70428", "Address": "3742 State Route 257", "City": "Seneca", "StateProv": "PA", "ZipCode": "16346"}
{"markerType": "Sold", "lat": "41.388268", "lng": "-79.713723", "Address": "120 KAUFMAN DR", "City": "SENECA", "StateProv": "PA", "ZipCode": "16346"}
{"markerType": "Sold", "lat": "41.354243", "lng": "-79.758395", "Address": "889 VICTORY CHURCH RD", "City": "FRANKLIN", "StateProv": "PA", "ZipCode": "16323"}
{"markerType": "Sold", "lat": "41.464555", "lng": "-79.64086", "Address": "1936 WALNUT BEND RD", "City": "OIL CITY", "StateProv": "PA", "ZipCode": "16301"}
Loading Map: Please Wait
Seneca Real Estate Market in 16346
25
Properties for sale right now
$131,067
Average sale price
Mortgage Help
Howard Hanna Mortgage Services

Get pre-qualified for a mortgage now with Howard Hanna Mortgage Services.

Get Pre-Qualified

The approximate monthly principal & interest payment for this property would be $2,057.49.

This payment is based on a 30-year loan at a fixed rate of 4.750 % - APR 4.859 % with a down payment of $20,500. Actual lender interest rates and loan programs may vary. Loans with lower down payments are available.

Use our Mortgage Payment Calculator to determine a more exact payment estimate.

Property Alerts

Be the first to know when properties in this area and price range hit the market.

Get alerts
3742 State Route 257, Seneca, PA 16346, 3 bath commercial offered for sale at $410,000.