Skip to main content

Virginia Hronek
SRES

Give me 1% of your trust, I’ll earn the other 99%!

Pittsford - Main Street Office, NY
33 S Main St
Pittsford, NY 14534
(585) 381-4770

Give me 1% of your trust; I'll earn the other 99%!

  • Awarded Nothnagle Top 30 Producer
  • Appointed member of Nothnagle’s Elite Gold Club for exceptional performance
  • Inducted into Nothnagle's Circle of Excellence
  • GRAR Platinum Sales Award for $10,000+ in sales
  • Consistent GRAR Sales Master “Gold” status for production
  • M.A., 35+ years Monroe County resident 
  • Designated Nothnagle Homes of Distinction agent
  • My trained consultant and negotiation skills consistently lead to client satisfaction
  • 95% of my business is based on referral from satisfied buyers and seller

       Community Service:

  •        Flower City (Rochester) Habitat for Humanity Women Build Team (Hammerheads) Captain
  •        Women Build Special Events Committee
  •        Brighton Chamber of Commerce

       Interests:

        Bicycling, volunteer work, gardening, reading & my book group, indie films & Toronto film fest, home decorating, travel, two perfect grankids

For most people, real estate is their biggest investment.  I take it seriously.  That’s why I don’t delegate to assistants.  No phone calls to someone else, a showing appointment service or second hand information.  I stay on top of every transaction, from beginning to closing.  

Buyers:  Be assured, I will educate you on the process, cover every detail and be certain you get a solid home at the best possible price.

Sellers:  An aggressive marketing plan, Howard Hanna’s exceptional tools, and my commitment to sound advice will get your house sold.

Communities Served:

Pittsford, Perinton, Penfield, Brighton, Henrietta, City of Rochester, and Greece 

 

 


Specialties

Homes of Distinction

Open Dec 16 $649,900
5
beds
3.5
baths
3,681
sq.ft.
Listed by:Virginia Hronek
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
MLS # R1164300
$178,000
3
beds
2.5
baths
1,400
sq.ft.
Listed by:Virginia Hronek
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
MLS # R1161164
Open Dec 16 $234,900
4
beds
2.5
baths
1,924
sq.ft.
Listed by:Virginia Hronek
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
MLS # R1158460
$160,000
1,300
sq.ft.
Listed by:Virginia Hronek
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
MLS # R296197

Have a question?
I can help.

Are you pre-approved for a mortgage?