Greetings! Looking to buy or sell a home?
I'm here to help!
Offering professional service combined with technology for all your real estate needs!
- Featured realtor on 4 Pittsburgh episodes of HGTV's My House is Worth What?
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Real Estate Marketing Specialist
- 10+ years experience as a Howard Hanna Realtor
- 15+ years experience in marketing, advertising and sales
- B.A. in Marketing / Public Relations from Westminster College
- M.B.A. from Aspen University
- R.R.S., A.E.F., and C.N.E. designations
- Extensive work with first time homebuyers
- Recent real estate sales include Pittsburgh's South Side, Mt. Lebanon, Scott Township, Moon Township, Franklin Park, Brookline, Beechview, Upper St. Clair, Baldwin, Ross Township, Carnegie, Oakmont, Mt. Washington, Castle Shannon, Wexford and more.
- Extensive knowledge and service to Pittsburgh's South Side neighborhood
- Named one of Pittsburgh's top 50 Business Leaders in Pittsburgh under age 50 by Pittsburgh Business Times
- Current and Past Community and Civic Organizations: PUMP, PRSA, Pittsburgh Regional Champions, Tickets for Kids, GPCVB, Chamber of Commerce, Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership, Western Pennsylvania Humane Society