Handling a real estate transaction from start to finish requires a REALTOR with a great deal of enthusiasm, dedication, as well as tremendous organization skills. When you choose me to assist you with your important transaction, you'll get a professional who possesses the necessary qualities and more.
Real Estate Education
Ohio Real Estate license, extensive practice in large acreage and horse properties.
Real Estate Principles & Practices, Law, Appraisal and Finance
Smythe, Cramer In-House Training Course
Northern Ohio Regional Multiple Listing Service Computer Training
Various Courses in Home Construction
Additional Education in Civil Rights, Ethics and Real Estate Law
Historical Home Specialization Training
* 20 years sales and customer service record
* Member of OQHA,NSBA,NOQHA,AQHA,
* National Honor Society Member
* Top 10 Sales Award for Safety Kleen in nation at Bearings, Inc.
* Experience working with Chrysler Corporation-National Contract
* Active in Horse related activities-2 time World Show Producer and places
* 2003 Hudson Office "Rookie of the Year"