- “You are very important to me” is Toni’s mantra. Toni has been a very dedicated real estate professional since 1982. Her first concern is serving her community to help sellers and buyers obtain the best service, the best price, the best terms in the shortest time, to help with all of their real estate needs.
- Your home is one of the most important transactions to provide for yourself and your family. A lifetime commitment. Let Toni be your advocate.
- Your choice should be for a dedicated, knowledgeable experienced agent as Toni.
- Toni’s commitment to work until the task is complete has been proven in her performance for all of her clients and buyers. She will not stop until the job is done!
- Integrity, honesty, dedication are traits she has always cherished. 110% commitment to personal attention, continuous communication, once you begin to work with her now and into the future. She works to be your family Realtor for life.
- Her experience allows her to anticipate the next step and provide the smoothest transaction possible. Toni is always available for your calls and solution.
- Toni has achieved the most prestigious awards in real estate. Beginning with #1 in the nation for Nothnagle “Gallery of Home” agent production. To the present, Below are only some her awards.
- Toni’s ability to evaluate property values in these changing times, has allowed her sellers multiple offers and shorter days on market. Over $90 Million in sales.
- Toni’s enthusiasm and love of people have given her an 87% referral based career. You are her success: your CALLS and referrals!
- Her family is the heart of her life and business. Brigid, Bill, Jr., Gregory (Jeni), Matthew and 3 fabulous grandsons. She works as if you are family to receive the best of her best service, negotiating skills and marketing for sellers.
- Formed Toni Connors Realty in the Southern Tier and served that area as a top agency. Moving to Rochester in 1992, Toni has helped thousands of families move on with their lives. Let her do that for you too!
- “I love this Real Estate Profession. I will do my very best to move you quickly, at the best price, and with ease so you can get on with your life!”
- New York State Association of Realtors® (NYSAR) – Leadership Academy 2011-2012
- New York State Association of Realtors® (NYSAR) – Regional Vice President 2010-2011
- New York State Association of Realtors® (NYSAR) – Genesee Region 2009-2010
- Greater Rochester Association of Realtors® (GRAR) – Secretary Treasurer 2010-2011
- Western Steuben-Allegany Board of Realtors® - President 1992-1994
- Greater Rochester Association of Realtors® (GRAR) – President 2016
Awards & Honors
- #1 Nothnagle Galley of Homes 1982
- Pinnacle Award by Women’s Council of Realtors
- Nothnagle Platinum Club
- Top 5 in Pittsford Office 1997 & 1998
- Top 10 in Pittsford Office 1999
- Nothnagle Gold Club
- Sales Master Gold Awards
- Sales Master Awards
- Who’s Who’ of American Women
- Member, Greater Rochester Association of Realtors® (GRAR)
- Member, New York State Association of Realtors® (NYSAR)
- Member, National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
Victor, Victor-Village, Pittsford, Pittsford-Village, Fairport-Village, Perinton, Penfield, Webster, Canandaigua-Town, Canandaigua-City, Mendon, Brighton, Honeoye, Honeoye Falls, Rush, Bloomfield, Irondequoit, Gates, Chili, Greece, Henrietta, Hornell, Alfred, Burdett, Ovid, Lodi, Watkins Glen, Montour Falls, Rochester, Ogden, Avon, Parma, Spencerport, Seneca Lake, Kauka Lake, Conesus Lake.
Monroe, Ontario, Genesee, Livingston, Steuben, Schuyler.
Park Ave, East Ave, Highland, Southwedge, Cobbs Hill, Upper Monroe, Corn Hill, Swillburg, Strong, Meigs, Monroe.