My name is Susan Perry and I provide "Superior Service for Real Estate Results". I help people streamline the buying and selling home process as a Realtor and Connector who builds partnerships for high client satisfaction. I am known for great customer service, consistent communication, strong attention to detail and ensuring a positive experience for all parties in a transaction.
My approach is this,“It is about the people, not the agent”.
I have been working with buyers and sellers in the real estate industry for five years, was named Rookie of the Year and recognized in the upper tier of sales performance by a former brokerage; then Nothnagle Realtors asked me to join the firm. Learning about Nothnagle's superior tools and resources in print, online as Rochester's #1 trafficked real estate website for buyers, outdoors as upstate New York's most recognized sign, and on TV with Rochester's only home show assured me, and now you, of the great decision to affiliate with Howard Hanna Real Estate Services, formerly Nothnagle Realtors. Recent mergers has the combined company of Howard Hanna Real Estate Services as the number one real estate firm in New York State and third in the country to offer our clients the best of local community knowledge and management with the great depth of large corporate support.
In addition to my real estate professional background, I have twenty years in corporate communications and marketing where I excelled at positioning products and services for consumers. This marketing background helps me position sellers homes and buyers to be focused in their search. I know what it means to communicate and implement effective marketing plans and I know what it means to successfully coordinate a transaction with clients, lenders, attorneys, inspectors, appraisers, and contractors.
People know me to be resourceful, persuasive and personable to complete a project or sale in the right way and in the right time. Whether you are looking for your dream house, moving for a job relocation, upsizing or downsizing, I can help you find the right housing fit.
Real estate deals are relationship deals. Because I'm not number one - you are.
Community and Professional Associations:
* Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) member; 3% of Real Estate Agents attain CRS designation with advanced education.
* National Association of Realtors and Greater Rochester Association of Realtors member.
* Women's Council of Realtors - Rochester chapter and former Communications Chairperson.
* Rochester Alumnae Panhellenic (Gamma Phi Beta) and former Board of Directors.
* The August Networking Group – Chaired Warrior’s Salute Veteran’s Fundraiser.
* Bachelors of Science degree in Business Administration, Bowling Green State University, Ohio.
* Zonta International Professional Women’s Service Club and former Board member, Rochester, NY Chapter.
Pittsford, Rochester, Henrietta, Brighton, Mendon, Honeoye, Fairport, Penfield, Webster, Irondequoit, Canandaigua, Victor, Farmington. Neighborhoods around Rochester colleges and universities including University of Rochester, Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), Nazareth College and St. John Fisher College.