WELCOME, AND THANKS FOR VISITING!
My clients are my #1 priority...always!
Buying or selling your home is an exciting and sometimes stressful time. Together we will bring your purchase or sale to its conclusion with every detail taken care of. I am devoted to serving the needs of my clients before, during and after the sale. With a strong focus on building long term relationships, you can consider me your realtor for life.
MEET PAM Pam Ernst is my partner in Real Estate. What does this mean to my clients? It means that if I am ever unable to be there for you, you can count on Pam to step in. We are committed to our clients 100% as independent agents and we back each other up when necessary. It is that simple. Get to know Pam by clicking on the TEAM tab.
- 2016 Average "DAYS ON MARKET" for listing a home to securing a purchase contract is 22
- Ranked in the Top 2% of all REALTORS® in the Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS® for sales volume
- 2014 Real Trends Top 100 New York State Real Estate Agents for number of sales
- Howard Hanna HOMES OF DISTINCTION agent designation. Howard Hanna is a member of Luxury Portfolio, marketing homes listed over $750,000.
EXPERIENCE THAT WORKS FOR YOU
- Extensive knowledge of the local market with sales in Rochester and many surrounding communities
- Full-time Associate Broker since 2007 with over 250 homes sold
- Long history of staging homes to sell with the successful FLIP YOUR OWN HOME marketing strategy
- Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS® Sales Master Platinum
- Howard Hanna Realtors Top Platinum Sales Award
- The Realty Alliance National Sales Excellence
Real estate has been my passion for the past 10 years. Prior to 2007, I raised my growing family and also worked at the Brighton Schools District Arts and Theatre Department. During these years my real estate background included owning investment properties and coordinating renovation projects. Becoming a Realtor has been a natural fit. Playing tennis and spending time with my family keep me grounded between my professional and personal life. I LOVE what I do and work hard to transfer my enthusiasm over to my clients!
- First-Time Home Buyers
- Relocation inbound/outbound in the Rochester Area
- Moving Up Sellers/Buyers
- Downsizing Sellers/Buyers
- Historic Homes
- Luxury Homes
- Custom New Builds
RELOCATING TO THE ROCHESTER AREA
- Moving to the Rochester area? Below are helpful websites that will give you information on the City of Rochester as well as the surrounding suburban communities and schools. Also included are websites to give you an idea of what the Upstate New York region has to offer, including the beautiful Finger Lakes area, as well as links to Niagara Falls in the United States and Canada.
- The Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®
- New York State Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Brighton, Pittsford, City of Rochester – Eastside, Perinton, Penfield, Mendon, Irondequoit, Webster, Victor