Offering you a standard of Excellence, Quality Service and Commitment to your individual sale. As a full service Realtor I will provide the results you need when buying or selling a home. My Knowledge, Experience and Guidance will prove invaluable. Dedicated to 100% in Service and Integrity.
SELECTING THE RIGHT AGENT
THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP
IS THIS IMPORTANT TO YOU?
- Personal Accountability
- Skilled Negotiator
- Someone Committed To Your Goals
- Service Before, During and After The Sale
- Associate Broker
- Graduate Realtor Institute
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource
- Lifetime Local Resident
- Over 18 Years Full Time Experience
- Sales Master Recipient
- Residential Sales Expert
My commitment to the Real Estate profession is strong and my obligation to observe high ethical standards is uncompromising. My concern, above all else, is service and loyalty to you.
I can help you buy or sell Real Estate anywhere in the country, not just in our Nothnagle service area. I do this through our outstanding network: The Leading Real Estate Companies of the world and our partner Brokers.
Our in-house relocation department can move you across the state, across the county, even around the world. Our move managers can access information on over 10,000 communities worldwide, help you pinpoint your exact preferences and then carefully hand pick an agent for you.
Nothnagle Realtors focuses on the special needs of individuals and families relocating from one area to another.
Allow me to help you by calling or emailing me directly.
THE HOME BUYING PROCESS
WHAT I’LL DO FOR YOU AS YOUR REALTOR
Wouldn’t you like to hire someone to do a job for you, get the job done to your satisfaction and then not have to pay for their services? That’s what will happen when you use me as your buyers agent. As a real estate agent, I almost always get paid my commission by the sellers of the property I sell to you.
As your buyer’s agent, I don’t just take you out to look at houses and then write the offer. I take you step-by-step through the compete home buying process from our initial meeting to the closing on your “dream” home.
- Sign an agency disclosure so you are assured that I am not just your advisor and consultant, but my confidentiality and fiduciary commitment are with you. I represent you as a Client – not just a customer.
- Review steps in the home buying process
- Obtain buyer’s profile – your wants and needs, educate you on styles and choices
- If desired – aid in securing and selecting the best possible financing to suit your individual situation
FINDING YOUR HOME
- Conduct a listing search for you. I enter your search criteria into a computer program that will automatically generate emails to you of homes matching your criteria. Each search is individually created for my clients linking them to properties as soon as they are listed and when price changes occur.
- Will coordinate all showings on your selections along with accompanying you.
DECISION TO BUY
- Help evaluate your selections by providing you with market sales similar to the home you are considering so you can be educated on what price and terms to offer the seller.
MAKING THE OFFER
- Preparing the offer to get the best value possible for you.
- Present the offer along with the prequalification or pre approval letter I obtained for a stronger negotiating position.
- My expert negotiating skills help the seller view the transaction through your eyes.
AFTER THE OFFER IS ACCEPTED
- Protect your interests by recommending professionals to you such as attorneys, engineers for property inspection, etc.
- Attend property inspection
- If desired attend your mortgage application with you.
- Stay in touch with the mortgage process until you are approved.
- Attend your 48 hour pre-closing inspection on your soon to be home.
THE HOME SELLING PROCESS… A SYSTEM… NOT A GAMBLE
Selling your home in today’s real estate market requires a whole new way of doing business. Consumer’s attitudes have changed and continuous advances in technology have made many real estate companies and agents marketing efforts obsolete. Todays sophisticated home buyers no longer rely on signs, newspaper ads and the multiple listing to find a home. My experience combined with the unsurpassed technology offered by Nothnagle Realtors provides my sellers benefits unlike any other. I provide guidance and expertise, working as a trusted advisor to meet your objectives. I handle all the details from beginning to end with loyalty, honesty and long term reliability. There’s more to completing a sale than just finding a buyer. Finding a buyer is only part of my job.
BEFORE LISTING YOUR HOME I WOULD
- View your home
- Gather pertinent information about your home’s amenities. This will help in determining the market value of your home.
- Discuss procedures for getting the home in top marketing condition and how to prepare for a showing.
AT LISTING APPOINTMENT
- Review market analysis
- Explain paperwork
- If agreed upon, sign listing paperwork
- Take photos of your home
- Put out yard sign
AFTER SIGNING PAPERWORK
- Enter into multiple listing website – approximately 3,000 agents will see and have access to info on your home
- Submit pictures
- Submit 4-sale line info
- Create property offering sheets
- Design my detailed marketing plan
- Write print ads
- Communication – I will call or email you weekly with updates
- There is always 24/7 advertising on your home through the 4-sale line and internet
- You will receive a weekly marketing report emailed by me directly to you
- I am continually working for you on maximum buyer exposure
- Plus over 50 people working for you in our:
- Marketing department
- Advertising department
- Technology department
- Corporate Admin Group
- Consumer call center & chat
- Relocation department
- Home Services department
NEGOTIATING THE SALE
- Thoroughly go through and review the offer with you – explaining the terms and conditions
- As a skilled negotiator, I work to maximize your net profits meeting your objectives with the least inconveniences
- Negotiate without pushing the envelope too far
OVERSEE THE PURCHASE
- Handle all the details of the sale
- Attend Inspection
- Protect your interests by recommending professionals to you such as real estate attorneys, etc. (if requested)
- Stay in touch with buyer’s agent, attorneys
- Follow along with the process