Selling or buying… call on experience.
“Meeting your needs, exceeding your expectations.” As a full time real estate professional, I am pleased to assist you in your search for a home in the Seneca and Cayuga Lakes areas of the Finger Lakes. I have extensive experience in selling town, village, lake, and country homes. My comprehensive marketing plans will be adapted to fit your particular needs. For a comparative market analysis, simply call 315-246-9405 (my cell) or 315-226-1243 my direct line at Howard Hanna. Continuing education is important in any business and particularly so with Real Estate as the market changes, the laws change and new financing options and products evolve. Through continued education I have obtained several accreditations. The Finger Lakes is a treasure my husband and I discovered during a vacation visit several years ago. We were so impressed that before we continued on our trip, we bought property and a year later moved here. Boating, kayaking, gardening, book club activities, wine tastings and cheese tastings on our wonderful Seneca Lake and Cayuga Lake wine trails and cheese trails, and exploring the wonderful parks are among my favorite leisure time activities. Prior to our move here I enjoyed selling real estate in Connecticut.
IMPORTANT FACTORS THAT MAKE A PROPERTY SELL: Price, Location, Terms, Conditions. As your REALTOR® I will provide you with up to date market information and advise you through the selling process. Remember the formula for success—MS=E=P=V+ Marketing Services = Exposure = More Prospects = Increased Value of Property
AS YOUR SELLER’S AGENT I WILL:
- Present agency representation alternatives for you and the home buyers.
- Deliver a Competitive or Comparative Market Analysis to assist in developing a pricing strategy.
- Create and present a detailed, written marketing plan including specific strategies, programs and buyer targets.
- Recommend property merchandising and enhancements to maximize marketability.
- Review your property history and disclosure statement and deliver it to each prospective buyer.
- Commit to regular communication including prospect and market feedback.
- Promote property through advertising, direct marketing, industry networking and the Internet.
- Provide counsel and negotiating assistance on all offers to purchase.
- Forward to you financial information as provided by the buyer, and will make every effort to have each pre-qualified or pre-approved with a lender.
- Monitor and communicate the status and satisfaction of contract contingencies.
- Offer home purchase assistance, referral services and access to community and property information.
- Attend the closing.
- Contact you and follow-up after closing to assure the satisfactory completion of all service details.
- Provide you with the opportunity to evaluate the service provided through the Quality Service Assurance Survey™.
BUYERS- AS YOUR BUYER’S AGENT I WILL
- 15. Conduct a counseling and information session to identify your needs and goals and to plan a property search
- 16. Offer to arrange pre-qualifying or pre-approval meeting with a lender to determine affordability range and improve negotiating position at the point of offer.
- 17. Commit to priority availability for meeting your needs and schedule for property research and showings.
- 18. Complete a thorough market search to identify all properties consistent with your needs and price range.
- 19. Prepare a written Competitive or Comparative Market Analysis for you prior to you making an offer.
- 20. Prepare a written offer to purchase on the property of your choice reflecting your price and terms.
- 21. Provide counsel and negotiating assistance on all offers to purchase.
- 22. Obtain and review with you the seller’s written property history and disclosure statement.
- 23. Recommend professional building and termite/pest inspections and review findings and remedies with you.
- 24. Monitor and communicate the status and satisfaction of contract contingencies.
- 25. Accompany you on walk-through property inspection before closing, if provided for in the contract.
- 26. Attend the closing. Contact you after the closing to assure the satisfactory completion of all service details.
- 27. Offer the opportunity to evaluate the service provided through the Quality Service Assurance Survey
- Seneca Falls, Waterloo, All Seneca County, Geneva, Trumansburg, Auburn, East and West sides of Seneca Lake and Cayuga Lake, North end of Owasco Lake
- Lake to Lake Women, Local Chapter of New York State Women Inc.
- Member Romulus NY Planning Board
- Greater Rochester Association of Realtors ®
- National Association of Realtors ®
- New York State Association of Realtors ®