INTEGRITY, PATIENCE, AND DEDICATION, I will get the job done for you!
RONALD J. YASHER
- I am a FULL-TIME Realtor®.
- As a resident of Lawrence County, I am centrally located between Erie, Pittsburgh and Cleveland.
- Your phone calls and messages will be returned promptly.
- I will offer you free initial consultations for all of your real estate needs.
- You will be treated as my number one client where no business transaction is too small or too large.
- Howard Hanna has a large team of professionals that will assist me with all of your real estate needs including marketing, financing, closing procedures and insurance.
- Using the West Penn Multiple Listing Service, I am able to quickly identify properties of interest for you.
- I will be personally present at local closings for my buyers and sellers.
- Patience Integrity and Dedication are vital talents necessary in working with clients who put their trust in your services.
- I cherish helping individuals achieve their dreams of home ownership and I will see deals through to completion.
Diploma: Union Area High School (New Castle, PA)
B.S.: Clarion State College (Clarion, PA)
M. Ed. University of South Carolina (Columbia, SC)
D. Ed. Indiana University of Pennsylvania (Indiana, PA)
Certification Alan Kells School of Real Estate (Pittsburgh, PA)
Certification Howard Hanna Fast Start Program (Pittsburgh, PA)
National Association of Realtors®
PA Association of Realtors®
West Penn Multi-List
ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
Bessemer/Mohawk Rotary Club
Union Township Lions Club
Knights of Columbus
Church Choir Member (Mary Mother of Hope)
National Rifle Association
Safari Club International
Ruffed Grouse Society