Ron Remollino brings over 25 years of experience in residential real estate to the Western New York area. He has negotiated millions of dollars in sales annually. His success is directly attributed to his approach to real estate. The superior service he provides for his clients is second to none.
He has established himself as an aggressive advocate for his clients, however, he always maintains the “personal touch” that is so necessary in such an important transaction. You can count on Ron to provide a full service experience, ensuring success in real estate for you and your family.
He will price your home competitively! His expertise in the market has resulted in a track record of homes that sell very close to list price.
Ron knows Buffalo and the surrounding areas and with his knowledge and skills, can guide you to the perfect house for your lifestyle and budget.
- 25 years of negotiating skills
- A positive approach to all situations in order to bring all parties to closing
- 30 year experience as a self employed contractor
- Knowledge of current laws & forms needed for all real estate contracts
- 23 years of working with attorneys, home inspectors and mortgage consultants
- A commitment to bring buyers and sellers together for a successful transaction
Ron welcomes the opportunity to assist you in all your real estate needs!