• Realtor Associate since 1997
• Member of the Chautauqua County Board of Realtors and MLS
• Member of the National Association of Realtors
• Member of the New York State Association of Realtors
• Knowledgeable about Northern Chautauqua County and Lake Erie Properties
• Lifelong resident of the Dunkirk and Fredonia Area
• Village of Fredonia Board of Trustees 1968-1974, Chautauqua County Legislature 1976-1979
• 2 Years military service in the U.S. Army
• 38 Years experience in Sales and Accounting in Wholesale, Retail Auto Parts Business
"Bob Penharlow was very honest and overall very pleasant to do business with."
"Bob was great to work with. He assisted in the purchase of a commercial building. He was prompt, understood deadlines and made suggestions."
"Bob reserved a hotel room for me when plans changed unexpectedly."